2 Bedroom Apartment near Pag Town, Sleeps 4-6
This spacious sea-facing apartment is located on the Island of Pag and offers spectacular views over the sea and the lunar landscape beyond. The apartment would suit a family or a group of friends looking to explore Pag’s many beaches or sample some of the famous nightlife.
Guests enter the apartment into a lounge/kitchen/dining area with sofa bed and French doors which open out onto a terrace with a table, chairs and sea views. There is also a double bedroom with ornamental balcony and a shower room with separate toilet. Behind the main kitchen a door leads into a kitchenette opens into to a second double bedroom and a shower room. This "studio" apartment can be accessed from a different external entrance should guests not wish to disturb each other. The outside of the property features a garden and outdoor kitchen (shared with another apartment (PG001)) which is accessed via a ramp leading down the side of the building. A short flight of steps (approx. 60) leads down from the garden to a pretty cove.
Car hire is recommended at this property and would allow guests to explore Pag Island and the surrounding area. Trips to the Plitvice Lakes or Krka National Park are possible and boat trips to Opatija can be taken from the nearby town of Novalja. Foodies can experience the award winning Paski Sir and the Pag lamb which has a unique flavour thanks to the salt and sage rich diet of the local sheep.
This apartment can be rented alongside PG001 to accommodate up to 10 people.
- Nearest airportZadar Airport
- Distance to airport55km
- Nearest townPag
- Distance to town2km
- Distance to bus stop2km
- Frequency of busesUp to 7 times a day
- Distance to nearest restaurant500m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 6
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for July-August, 3 nights for all other dates
- Arrival days: Any day arrival for all dates.
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2012
- Area: 140m2
- Boat mooring: Boats up to 10 metres can be moored near Pag town. A small charge may apply
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for 2 cars
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Ironing board
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Tables and chairs are located on the terrace
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Sofa bed in the lounge for 2 people
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 3
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
Information on Location
- Nearest airport: Zadar Airport
- Distance to airport: 55km
- Nearest town: Pag
- Distance to town: 2km
- Distance to bus stop: 2km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 500m
- In suburb
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: Up to 7 times a day
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: €200
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 May - 01 June£ 137.00 01 June - 01 July£ 177.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 203.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 177.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 137.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Excellent. The owner of the apartment are really kind and good person.
Impressed with: The sea is really clean
Recommend: I can suggest to visit Pag center and lake of Plivtice.
Favourite villa moment: The breakfast in the terrace in front of the sea.
Stayed August 2013
LAST MINUTE OFFER: 10% off remaining 2018 dates