2 Bedroom Seaside Villa in Cavtat, sleeps 4-5
This seaside villa is within walking distance of the beach and plenty of restaurants, making it a great choice for a couple or small family. It is located in a quieter part of Cavtat Old Town, an increasingly popular destination for those looking to holiday close to Dubrovnik.
The villa is fully air-conditioned and spans three floors. Guests enter on the ground floor into a fully-equipped kitchen. A living room with single sofa-bed and dining table, and a shower room, are also on this level. The first floor contains one double bedroom and an open rooftop terrace with views over the surrounding Old Town, whilst the twin bedroom is located on the second floor (eaves, beamed ceilings).
Cavtat is a pretty seaside town with an abundance of beaches, cafes, shops, restaurants and bars all within easy walking distance. A bus stop can be found nearby and an hourly boat service operates between Dubrovnik and Cavtat from April-October. The boat arrives directly into Dubrovnik Old Town and the journey time is approx. 30-40 minutes. Last boat back is around midnight although this may be subject to change towards the earlier and latter parts of the season, please check locally. Excursions can be arranged locally or, if renting a car, recommended self-drive day trips include a visit to Montenegro.
- Distance to beach150 m
- Nearest airportDubrovnik
- Distance to airport6km
- Nearest townDubrovnik
- Distance to town16km
- Distance to bus stop200m
- Frequency of busesEvery 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket
- Distance to nearest shops200 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant100m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 5
- Minimum stay: 4 nights for all dates
- Arrival days: Any day for all dates.
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- Built: Early 20th century
- Area: 80-90m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun loungers, table and chairs.
- Dining room
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Single sofa-bed in living room.
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 150 m
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik
- Distance to airport: 6km
- Nearest town: Dubrovnik
- Distance to town: 16km
- Distance to bus stop: 200m
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 200 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 100m
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Frequency of buses: Every 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Information on transfers: Available on request.
- In city
- Provision of linen/towels
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Apr. - 01 June£ 88.00 01 June - 01 July£ 109.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 144.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 109.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 88.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: