3 Bedroom Villa with Pool and Sea Views near Omis, Sleeps 6-8
Positioned on a hillside in Lokva Rogoznica near Omis, this villa provides fantastic sea views with panoramas over the coastline and out to the island of Brac. This villa is lovingly furnished and decorated to a high standard to create a welcoming and friendly atmosphere for the guests entire stay.
The villa is approached up a slip road* from the main road to a fully gated drive way. Stairs from the drive way lead to the main sun terrace and swimming pool area, with wonderful sea views. 2 sets of patio doors lead from the terrace into the open plan lounge/diner with kitchen, plus a separate toilet. Stairs lead to the first floor where there are 3 double bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms. The two front bedrooms have a shared balcony and views from their baths out to sea. The third bedroom, to the rear, has patio doors opening on to a side terrace that can also be accessed by stairs from the main sun terrace. On the lower ground floor (accessed from the driveway or stairs down from the lounge), is a spa room with large Jacuzzi, sauna and gym equipment. A sofa bed for 2 is available in the lounge.
Car hire is recommended for exploring the surrounding area - recommended activities within the area include watersports such as Jet Ski hire, windsurfing and parasailing. The beach is 150m from the villa, and the nearest restaurant and beach bar are both within easy walking distance. The villa is also within driving distance of Split and its Riviera. Nearby areas include the River Cetina near Omis which offers white water rafting, canoeing and canyoning, Biokovo Nature Park as well as the historic city of Split. The villa is ideal for families or friends who are after a peaceful and relaxing villa while having the option to be a little adventurous.
* For first time visitors the steep approach needs to be driven down slowly to get used to it, after a few runs guests adapt to this quickly.
- Distance to beach150 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport50km
- Nearest townOmis
- Distance to town10km
- Distance to bus stop450m
- Frequency of busesEvery 30-40 minutes
- Details on nearest shopsMini-market
- Distance to nearest shops400 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant500m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 6
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 8
- Minimum stay: 7 nights in July and August. 4 nights all other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday in July and August. Any day all other dates
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2015
- Small, well-behaved pets considered
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for 4 cars
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 8.5m x 3m, depth 1.5m
- Open fire place
- Pool private to the property
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun loungers, parasols and table with chairs
- Balcony with sea view
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Bath tub
- Information on bedrooms: Sofa bed in lounge for 2 people
- Number of double bedrooms: 3
- Total number of bedrooms: 3
- Cot available: On request
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 3
- Total number of bathrooms: 4
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- As this villa is situated in a residential area, please note that there are noise restrictions in place after 11pm prohibiting any loud music, parties etc. in the outdoor area of the villa after this time.
- Distance to beach: 150 m
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 50km
- Nearest town: Omis
- Distance to town: 10km
- Distance to bus stop: 450m
- Details on nearest shops: Mini-market
- Distance to nearest shops: 400 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 500m
- On the seaside
- Distance from the sea: 150 m
- Distance from the center: 10 km
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: Every 30-40 minutes
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: €400
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 May - 01 June£ 500.00 01 June - 01 July£ 589.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 767.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 589.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 500.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Impressed with: I love Croatia, this has been my 6th visit.
Recommend: Easy access to Omis with many restaurants& facilities
There is just one restaurant in Lokva Rogoznica but that is ok.
Favourite villa moment: Peaceful area, privacy, villa had everything you needed - well equipped & furnished
Stayed June 2017
Booked with Authentic Villa Holidays because of speed of response, Quality of service. Owner was Very present and available. Compliments to the owner, friendly and professional. All perfect.
Impressed with: landscape
Recommend: all at the same level
Stayed August 2016
LAST MINUTE OFFER: 15% off remaining July-October 2018 dates