Holiday Highlights ~ Dining on the terrace watching the sun set over the Adriatic ~ Day trips to Split and Omis ~
A lovely bright 4 bed villa with heated pool in the hills above Jesenice overlooking the coast, with lovely views over the Adriatic. Just 15km from Split itself, this pretty holiday villa is ideally placed for families or groups of friends looking to holiday within easy reach of the city yet in a peaceful seaside location.
Your Holiday Villa
The villa is spacious and well appointed, with a large pool and terrace area and lovely views. Perfectly designed for outdoor living, the garden starts on the first floor level of the property. A pretty pagoda has been built to the side of the villa, equipped with outdoor dining furniture and benefitting from lovely sea views. External stairs lead down to the terrace with large heated pool, and shaded lounge area with outdoor sofa and armchairs, plus BBQ area. A sauna and gym area can also be found on this level.
From the terrace leading into the villa itself, with spacious open plan living/kitchen/dining area on the ground floor. Stairs lead up to two double bedrooms, each with ensuite bathrooms and doors onto terraces. Stairs leading to the second floor lead to a double bedroom (eaves) and twin bedroom (eaves), both with ensuite shower rooms, and access to a sea view terrace.
Explore the Area
Car hire is recommended. Just 15km from Split, the villa is ideally situated for days or evenings exploring the area. Don’t miss a visit to Split old town with its famous Diocletian Palace and fantastic shops. Day trips to Brac or Hvar islands can be easily taken by ferry from Split, while the Makarska Riviera is just a short drive away. Omis, 8km from the villa, has a wealth of activities on offer. Try river rafting on River Cetina, take in the stunning natural setting and explore Omis port.
- Distance to beach4 km
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport30km
- Nearest townOmis
- Distance to town8km
- Distance to bus stop4km
- Frequency of busesEvery 30 minutes
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket in Sumpetar
- Distance to nearest shops4 km
- Distance to nearest restaurantRestaurant in Sumpetar, Dugi Rat - 4km from the villa
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 10
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for July-late August, 5 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for July-late August, any day for all other dates.
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 09:00
- Built: 2015
- Last renovated: 2015
- Area: 220m2
- Car park: 3 cars
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 8 x 4m
- Pool private to the property
- Heated pool
- Fire place
- Kitchen: Hob
- Stereo: CD player
- Internet access: Wireless Broadband
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Living room: 1 sofa bed
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Balcony: Table and 2 chairs. Garden: 4 sofas plus table al fresco dining: fireplace plus table with 8 chairs
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 3
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 4
- Additional information on bathrooms: All bathrooms are ensuite
Staff on site /available
- Cook's fee: On request, Maid's fee: on request
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 4 km
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 30km
- Nearest town: Omis
- Distance to town: 8km
- Distance to bus stop: 4km
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket in Sumpetar
- Distance to nearest shops: 4 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: Restaurant in Sumpetar, Dugi Rat - 4km from the villa
- Distance from the sea: 4 km
- Distance from the center: 4 km
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: Every 30 minutes
- In countryside
- Information on transfers: Taxi pick up can be organised from airport to property - 50 euros
- Provision of linen/towels
- Internet: included
- The following must be produced on arrival: 300 euros
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
30 Apr. - 13 May£ 418.00 13 May - 10 June£ 471.00 10 June - 01 July£ 571.00 01 July - 15 July£ 764.00 15 July - 19 Aug.£ 850.00 19 Aug. - 26 Aug.£ 764.00 26 Aug. - 02 Sept.£ 571.00 02 Sept. - 16 Sept.£ 471.00 16 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 418.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here: