Five bedroom villa with pool in Dubrovnik cityThis five bedroom villa with pool is situated in Dubrovnik city between Dubrovnik old town and Lapad Bay. The view from the garden is of Lapad Bay and the sea in the distance. This pretty oasis in the midst of Croatia’s most popular city is hard to beat and would suit those customers wishing to be within easy access of the city and beaches which are all reachable by bus. Car hire is also recommended if you wish to explore further afield.
The villa is approached via a pathway up a short flight of stairs into a large garden which features a pond*, a good size pool which sits in a perfect suntrap, and a covered veranda offering outdoor eating facilities for up to 10 persons with BBQ area nearby.
The main entrance of the villa is located on the veranda which guests enter directly into an open plan lounge / diner. There is a separate kitchen which offers access to the dining area via a serving hatch. A corridor from the lounge leads to a short flight of stairs up to a ‘half-way’ first floor level containing one double bedroom with separate shower room and separate toilet. A door in the bedroom leads out onto the rear garden. Also on this level guests will find a utility room and to the rear of the corridor there is a door leading out to the rear garden. The first floor consists of four double bedrooms and two separate shower rooms.
The villa would suit a family/two families traveling together or a group of friends looking for a comfortable villa whose garden definitely is the main attraction. As well as the nearby area of Dubrovnik old town, other recommended attractions within the region include the historical town of Cavtat, excursions to off shore islands such as Mljet and the Elaphite islands as well as day trips/excursions to Montenegro and Mostar.
*Pond has a warning sign denoting its presence but no fence. Guests are advised to ensure they own safety especially if travelling with young children.
- Distance to beach300 m
- Nearest airportDubrovnik
- Distance to airport20km
- Nearest townDubrovnik
- Distance to town10 - 15 minute walk to the Old Town.
- Distance to bus stop150m
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket
- Distance to nearest shops100 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant400m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 10
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 10
- Minimum stay: 3 nights all season
- Arrival days: Any day
- Built: 1990
- Last renovated: 2008
- Area: 220m2
- Sea view from two bedrooms on the first floor.
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Once a week
- Car park: Parking available for four cars
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 9.5m 3.7m
- Pool private to the property
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Outdoor dining area with seating for ten people.
- Dining room
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 5
- Total number of bedrooms: 5
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 3
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 300 m
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik
- Distance to airport: 20km
- Nearest town: Dubrovnik
- Distance to town: 10 - 15 minute walk to the Old Town.
- Distance to bus stop: 150m
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 100 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 400m
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Cot linen
- The following must be produced on arrival: Euros 400
The villa is lovely and very well priced. It is conveniently located between Lapad and the Old Town so you are very central, whilst also being in a peaceful place. The pool is a very generous size with a lovely garden and bbq for relaxing time with the family. We got married whilst in Dubrovnik and we had some beautiful photos taken in the garden on the morning of the wedding. There were 10 adults staying at the villa and we all fitted in perfectly. We were very happy with our choice! The management gave us everything we needed and then gave us the space to enjoy our holiday.
We booked our villa and other family members accommodation through Croatian Villas and we found the service to be very good and helpful.
Impressed with: Beautiful scenery, beautiful weather, friendly people, plenty to do, see and eat!
Recommend: Everything... sooo many great restaurants in the old town and some hidden gems in Lapad too. definitely take a visit to kolocep island and visit the villa ruza restaurant. Definitely do the walk around the old town walls, because you get the best views this way!
Favourite villa moment: Having a bbq by the pool and having my photos taken with my bridemaids and family in the garden on the morning of our wedding.
Stayed July 2012
Staff very helpful. Air conditioning problems in 2 of the rooms.
Impressed with: Sites
Not impressed with: Too crowded in Dubrovnik Old Town.
Recommend: Dubrovnik Restaurant very friendly.
Favourite villa moment: Chilling
Stayed June 2012
Read more reviews
Excellent. Property manager was very helpful and gave us lots of useful information when we arrived that we used throughout our stay. Dubrovnik old town was an excellent city to visit.
Stayed September 2011
Owners were extremely friendly and helpful. Would recommend this property to anyone.
Stayed July 2010