Four Bedroom Istrian Stone House with Pool, Sleeps 8
This beautiful four bedroom villa with pool is situated in the Istrian interior near the village of Sveti Lovrec. Decorated in a country style, the villa has been finished to a very high standard and would suit a large family/two families travelling together or a group of friends who wish to relax in a lovely country setting. Located near a similar property, the villa has large enough grounds to retain a sense of privacy and seclusion.
The villa is approached along a gravel track where guests can park their cars and enter into a private, large and spacious landcaped garden with private pool located at the front of the property. The house features an arched covered terrace where guests can enjoy outdoor dining or simply relax in the shade. Guests enter the villa into a spacious dining area followed by 3 steps down to a lounge area with open fireplace. There is a separate kitchen with doors leading out onto the terrace. On the ground floor there is a double bedroom with French doors leading out onto the ground floor terrace and a separate bathroom. There is also a further separate guest toilet on the ground floor. The first floor features two double bedrooms (one with en-suite bathroom) and a separate twin room. There is also a separate family bathroom. All the bedrooms feature French doors leading out onto balconies.
Car hire is recommended at this villa. The nearby village of Sveti Lovrec is just a few minutes drive away where guests will find a post office, grocery shop and other restaurants nearby. Areas of interest within the area include the Medieval Hill top towns of Motovun and Groznjan as well as the seaside towns of Porec, Rovinj and Vrsar. A little further afield, the Brijuni islands, the Roman amphitheatre in Pula and a day trip to Venice are all recommended excursions that are available from this region.
- Distance to beach13 km
- Nearest airportPula (nearest). Trieste, Ljubljana, Rijeka and Zagreb also possibilities.
- Distance to airport45kms (Pula)
- Nearest townPorec
- Distance to town13km
- Details on nearest shopsBasic grocery shop in Sv Lovrec.
- Distance to nearest shops2 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant7km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 8
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Arrival days: Any day
- Check-in: Between 16:00 and 20:00
- Check-out: By 10:00
- Built: 2006
- Last renovated: 2007
- Area: 200 Sqm
- Wi-Fi internet available
- Pool open from 15th April - 15th October
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Once a week
- Car park: Maximum No. Cars: 2
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): All bedrooms and living room
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 8m x 4m
- Pool private to the property
- Fire place
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Garden table chairs and sun recliners
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 3
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 3
- Number of toilet only rooms: 3
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 13 km
- Nearest airport: Pula (nearest). Trieste, Ljubljana, Rijeka and Zagreb also possibilities.
- Distance to airport: 45kms (Pula)
- Nearest town: Porec
- Distance to town: 13km
- Details on nearest shops: Basic grocery shop in Sv Lovrec.
- Distance to nearest shops: 2 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 7km
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- The following must be produced on arrival: €400
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per nightPrices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: