Selection of four bedroom villas with pools in Istrian village
These pretty villas with their own private pools and fully air-conditioned throughout, sleep up to 8 persons and are presented as comfortable holiday accommodation situated in the Istrian village of Barat. Decorated in a country style, each villa has been finished to a very high standard and would suit a family/two families travelling together or a group of friends who wish to relax in a lovely country setting.
There are approximately 8 villas in total, each one sufficiently distanced from its’ neighbour and where the natural landscape and mature gardens also help to ensure complete privacy. All the villas are of a similar standard albeit with a slight variation in the layout, and all pictures above are examples of the style of villa. Every villa is approached along a gravel road (serving all the villas) where guests enter into the private driveway of their respective villas which leads on into a landscaped garden and private pool. Guests can enjoy outdoor dining using the BBQ facilities provided or simply relax in the sun
All images displayed are representative of the style of villa, and may not reflect exact furnishings and details. A detailed individual interior layout guide for each coded villa is listed below. The villas can be booked online by selecting the preferred villa codes.
The nearby village of Visnjan is just a few minutes’ drive away where guests will find a post office, grocery shop and other restaurants nearby. Areas of interest within the area include Baredine cave, the Medieval Hill top towns of Motovun and Groznjan as well as the seaside towns of Porec, Rovinj and Vrsar. A little further afield, the Brijuni islands, the Roman amphitheatre in Pula and a day trip to Venice are all recommended excursions that are available from this region.
- Distance to beach13 km
- Nearest airportPula (nearest). Trieste, Ljubljana, Rijeka and Zagreb also possibilities.
- Distance to airport50km
- Nearest townVisnjan, Porec
- Distance to town2km to Visnjan, 13km to Porec
- Details on nearest shopsGrocery shop, café, pizzeria & post office in Visnjan.
- Distance to nearest shops2 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant2km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 8
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Arrival days: Any day
- Check-in: 16:00 - 20:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2006
- Last renovated: 2009
- Area: 150m2
- Parking for 2 cars
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 8m x 4m
- Pool private to the property
- Fire place
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table & chairs, recliners by the pool
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 4
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 13 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: Approx. 20 minutes
- Nearest airport: Pula (nearest). Trieste, Ljubljana, Rijeka and Zagreb also possibilities.
- Distance to airport: 50km
- Nearest town: Visnjan, Porec
- Distance to town: 2km to Visnjan, 13km to Porec
- Details on nearest shops: Grocery shop, café, pizzeria & post office in Visnjan.
- Distance to nearest shops: 2 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 2km
- Distance from the sea: 13 km
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- The following must be produced on arrival: €400
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
03 Jan. - 13 May£ 217.00 03 Jan. - 13 May£ 217.00 03 Jan. - 13 May£ 217.00 03 Jan. - 13 May£ 217.00 03 Jan. - 13 May£ 217.00 03 Jan. - 13 May£ 217.00 03 Jan. - 13 May£ 217.00 03 Jan. - 13 May£ 217.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Select your travel datesFree Occupied Your selection