4 bedroom beach front villa on Ciovo Island near Trogir sleeps 8-10
This stunning beach front villa is located on the island of Ciovo which is accessible from a bridge connected to the UNESCO protected town of Trogir. Immaculately presented, the villa would suit a family or group of friends looking to stay in a quiet waterfront hideaway, yet be within easy walking distance of Trogir’s restaurants and bars.
The villa is approached from the coastal road which circles the island of Ciovo into a private upper rear driveway. A flight of stairs from the driveway leads past a top floor apartment* down to a balcony which circles this level and from here guests enter into the villa. From the balcony French doors open into a spacious open plan lounge / dining area where a further door leads to a rear kitchen which opens up onto the rear part of the balcony containing a BBQ and outdoor summer kitchen. From the kitchen another door opens to a central hallway, where there is a separate shower room, guests can access a double bedroom with en-suite shower room and doors leading out onto the balcony and a second double bedroom also with en-suite shower room and doors leading out onto the balcony with sea views. The central hallway can also be accessed via a set of doors from the balcony. The balcony features an outside dining table (suitable for 10 people), an L-shape sofa with coffee table and two reclining armchairs. Also, on this level there is a garden area comprising of a gazebo with an array of comfortable furniture to relax on
A further flight of outside stairs lead down to 2 x one bedroom suites featuring double bedroom, lounge, open plan kitchenette/diner and a separate shower room. Patio doors lead out to a lower sea view facing balcony. 1 single sofa beds are in each lounge of the suites. There is no internal connection between the two floors.
The mature terraced garden leads all the way down to the beach front which guests will find as the ideal spot for sunbathing and swimming. As the beach can only be accessed directly from the garden or by boat, guests will have sole the use of the beach. Here is equipped with sun loungers, coffee tables, parasols and a shower. At this level there is a summer house with kitchenette so guests can make snacks and drinks without having to go back to the villa. There is also a covered gazebo area with table and chairs.
*This upper apartment is occupied by the discrete caretaker and her family. Caretaker is on site to manage the property. It is separate to the villa i.e it has a separate entrance and there is no sharing of any facilities.
- Distance to beach20 m
- Nearest airportSplit Airport
- Distance to airport6km
- Nearest townTrogir
- Distance to town1km / 10-15 minutes walk
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket
- Distance to nearest shops1 km
- Distance to nearest restaurantIn Trogir town there are several restaurants. Around 10-15 mins walk
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 10
- Minimum stay: 7 nights from late June to late August. 3 nights for all other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday from late June to late August. Any for all other dates
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1936
- Last renovated: 2011
- Area: House and terrace 300m2. Garden and beach 3500m2
- Pets are on request and are not permitted inside the property.
- Mooring: Available for boats up to 30 meters in front of the villa
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: 3
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Bread maker, food processor, induction cooker also available.
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Video/DVD/BluRay library
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Dining table with 6 chairs on the balcony, Dining table and 10 chairs on the upper terrace, table with 4 chairs on lower terrace. A further table and bench seating by the beach along with sun recliners.
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: There are 2 single sofa beds, 1 each in the suites
- Number of double bedrooms: 4
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 5
- Total number of bathrooms: 5
- Additional information on bathrooms: 4 of the showers rooms are en-suite to the bedrooms.
Staff on site /available
- Cook and maid available on request for an additional fee payable locally
Information on Location
- Information on transfers:Transfers can be arranged on request and prices range from Euros 50 (for 4 persons + luggage) to Euros 70 for a larger car.
- Distance to beach: 20 m
- Nearest airport: Split Airport
- Distance to airport: 6km
- Nearest town: Trogir
- Distance to town: 1km / 10-15 minutes walk
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 1 km
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: In Trogir town there are several restaurants. Around 10-15 mins walk
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Maid/Cleaning:Maid: Can be arranged for washing and ironing clothes, price 60kn per hour paid locally
- The following must be produced on arrival: €400
All excellent. It was really fantastic. Probably should have told us about the ship yard so close byStayed July 2015
Impressed with: Very lovely scenery. Nice people. And very cheap.
Not impressed with: We loved it.
Recommend: We loved Trogir. It was also good to rent a boat to visit the other islands.
Favourite villa moment: Sitting on the terrace enjoying the cool breeze and the view. And having an early morning swim on the beach.
Excellent. The property was very well equipped and very nicely furnished. We have nothing to complain about. We met the owner and caretaker when arriving and they were always available for us.
Favourite villa moment: Morning swimming and events on the terrace. The weather was not the best but we enjoyed the time we spent here
Stayed October 2013