Three Bedroom Villa with Pool in Brela, Makarska
This extremely spacious villa with pool is situated along the Makarska Riviera above the popular seaside resort of Brela. Guests will enjoy relaxing at this sprawling villa with its elegant interior filled with many original Austrian antique pieces making it an interesting contrast to the fabulous view on offer from the split level outdoor area - great for BBQ’s and lounging by the pool.
The villa is approached from the rear where guests can park their car and descend a short flight of steps to the main entrance. Entry is into a small hallway where a door leads into the elegant lounge area complete with stone fireplace. To one side of the lounge doors lead into a double bedroom with en-suite walk in shower room. A further open entrance from the lounge features a galleried sleeping area suitable for up to one adult (access is via ladder style steps). Next to this room is an open doorway leading into the kitchen. Sliding patio doors running down one side of the lounge open up into the sea facing conservatory which features a dining area and sliding shutters which overlook the pool area. To one side of the conservatory stairs lead down to the second double bedroom with en-suite shower room and doors opening up onto the pool area. The entrance to the third double bedroom with en-suite shower room is situated under the conservatory. Outside guests will find a splendid pool and sundeck area offering fabulous views of the coastline along with an outdoor BBQ and additional seating located on one side of the pool and an olive grove situated on the other.
The villa would suit a family or friends looking for a spacious villa which is suitable for entertaining and relaxing in. The villa could be suitable for two families as the villa will accept up to 7 adults (a rollaway bed can be provided and placed in any of the bedrooms to provide alternative sleeping arrangements). Car hire is recommended at the property. The villa is situated some distance above the coastal road, nevertheless subdued car sounds can be heard from the pool area. Places of interest within the area include Biokovo National Park, white water rafting, canoeing and canyoning on the River Cetina near Omis as well as day trips to the historical cities of Split, Mostar and Dubrovnik.
- Distance to beach1 km
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport80km to Split airport
- Nearest townMakarska
- Distance to town8km
- Frequency of busesEvery 2 hours
- Details on nearest shopsGrocery shop
- Distance to nearest shops50 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant150m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 6
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 8
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for July-August, 3 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for July-August, any day for all other dates.
- Last renovated: 2007
- Area: Villa: 300m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: 3 times a week
- Car park: Space for 3 cars
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 9.0m x 4.0m
- Pool private to the property
- Heated pool
- Fire place
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Video VHS
- DVD player
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table, chairs and recliners.
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Single room is offered as a galleried sleeping area with ladder access for one adult. A Rollaway bed for one adult is available. Please request at time of booking
- Number of double bedrooms: 3
- Total number of bedrooms: 3
- Number of single bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 3
- Total number of bathrooms: 3
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 1 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 5 minutes
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 80km to Split airport
- Nearest town: Makarska
- Distance to town: 8km
- Details on nearest shops: Grocery shop
- Distance to nearest shops: 50 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 150m
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: Every 2 hours
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Prices are based on standard occupancy of 6 people. Additional supplements apply for 7th guest.
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Apr. - 01 June£ 254.00 01 June - 15 June£ 351.00 15 June - 01 July£ 379.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 505.00 01 Sept. - 15 Sept.£ 379.00 15 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 351.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 254.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
All went well for us thanks, stairs may be a little challenge for older or less agile guests, but we expected stairs etc in the old town, so fine for us. We thought the property was presented lovely and given we are used to similar type of style and comfort at home, my wife loved it (me too). The Croatian girl had spent some time in the states, so did go out of her way to made sure we were well informed and the likes of how to get to a really nice beach a few k's down the road, the wall walk etc.
Impressed with: The scenery and climate. The absence of pointless health and safety rules
Not impressed with: Split airport
Recommend: Punta Rata restaurant. Jet ski hire, rent a boat, speed boat to Brac
Favourite villa moment: Our 3 year old learning to swim without arm bands!
Stayed July 2012