Five Bedroom Villa with Sea View on Ciovo Island near Trogir Sleeps 10-11
This five bedroom villa is located above Mavarcica Bay on the island of Ciovo which is connected by a bridge to the mainland at the UNESCO protected town of Trogir. Trogir features a colourful outdoor market as well as numerous cafés, restaurants and bars. This comfortably decorated villa offers guests a relaxing holiday retreat along with easy access to popular areas of interest located within this region. Split airport is approximately a 25 minute drive from the villa.
The house is approached from the village road that descends into Mavarcica into a rear parking area with spaces for up to 3 cars. The BBQ hut is also located here. The villa is a 3 story villa, the ground floor, which has a completely separate entrance to floors 1 and 2 and is locked internally from floors 1 and 2 is not available for guest use. This ground floor is used by the caretaker. Guests enter from the parking directly into the first floor. This floor features an open plan kitchen/dining room with breakfast bar and doors leading out onto a sea view terrace. Next to the kitchen is a double bedroom with doors leading out onto the same sea view terrace plus another double bedroom with en-suite shower room and balcony overlooking the sea. The second floor contains the main lounge with sea view balcony, two double bedrooms both of which have their own sea view balconies, a twin bedroom and a family bathroom.
The village is shaped around a horseshoe bay with many restaurants, cafes and souvenir shops and on one part of the beach there is a Tikki bar as well as a water polo area for spectator viewing. A variety of local stores, supermarkets, a fish market, bank, post office and a health centre are located within walking distance of from the villa. There is also a scuba diving centre within 5 minutes’ walk from the property where sea horses can be viewed off-shore as well as other sea creatures. Other places of interest to visit in the area include Split (35 minutes by car), the Krka waterfalls (45 minutes’ drive) as well as the many other islands located in this region. There is also a boat for Trogir departing every 15 minutes.
- Distance to beach200 m
- Nearest airportSplit. Zadar also a possibility.
- Distance to airport20 minutes to Split airport by car. Zadar is approximately 1.5 hours by car.
- Nearest townTrogir
- Distance to town10 minutes by car.
- Distance to bus stop200m
- Frequency of busesEvery 30 minutes during the summer. There is also a boat service from Okrug Gornji beach to Trogir runs every 60 minutes in the summer.
- Details on nearest shopsVillage grocery shop, otherwise supermarket in Trogir.
- Distance to nearest shops200 m
- Distance to nearest restaurantBetween 200m - 1000m there are approximately 5-6 restaurants serving a variety of cuisine such as fish, grill, pizza, fast food.
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 10
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 11
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for July and August. 3 nights for all other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday for July and August. Any day for all other dates
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1996
- Last renovated: 2014
- Area: 230m2
- Maximum 2 x 10kg pets permitted on request. See charges for daily pet rate
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Once a week
- Car park: Space for 5 cars
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and chairs located on balconies.
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: There is a sofa bed in the lounge for one person
- Number of double bedrooms: 4
- Total number of bedrooms: 5
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
- Number of bath/shower rooms which have a toilet: 2
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 200 m
- Nearest airport: Split. Zadar also a possibility.
- Distance to airport: 20 minutes to Split airport by car. Zadar is approximately 1.5 hours by car.
- Nearest town: Trogir
- Distance to town: 10 minutes by car.
- Distance to bus stop: 200m
- Details on nearest shops: Village grocery shop, otherwise supermarket in Trogir.
- Distance to nearest shops: 200 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: Between 200m - 1000m there are approximately 5-6 restaurants serving a variety of cuisine such as fish, grill, pizza, fast food.
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: Every 30 minutes during the summer. There is also a boat service from Okrug Gornji beach to Trogir runs every 60 minutes in the summer.
- Information on transfers: On request.
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Separate charges which are usually paid for locally
- Cot rental: Included
- Pet Fee: €7 per pet per day payable locally
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 May - 01 July£ 191.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 352.00 01 Sept. - 01 Nov.£ 191.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
We had perfect vacation in the villa and in Croatia, full of nice memories and great time :). Thank you very much...I keep telling my friends what a great hostess we had... we hope we will see one day again.
Besides the villa, there is nothing better in Okrug Gornij, we miss the splendid views with white yacht in the bay from the terrace, nice breeze and cricket/grasshopper orchestra in the morning ;)
Stayed August 2014