Spacious five bedroom seaside villa in Sevid, near Primosten
This spacious villa is located in Sevid and offers guests direct access to the sea. Set in a pretty mature garden which reflects the owner’s dedication to gardening, the villa is tastefully decorated with a mixture of antique and modern furniture.
The villa consists of a main house and cottage annexe. The main house consists of a ground floor with a large open plan kitchen / diner / lounge area leading out into a spacious sea facing conservatory containing a larger dining area which can seat up to 10 persons. There is also a shower room with separate toilet. The first floor offers two double rooms and one single room. The cottage annexe also offers a very spacious open plan kitchen / diner / lounge area with a balcony overlooking the sea. Two double rooms and a shower room are located on the same floor with the option of one of the double rooms being able to convert into a twin room. Outside there is a large outdoor BBQ area suitable for entertaining. The large garden leads down to the beach. Swimming pool style steps provide easy access into Sevid’s famous turquoise water.
The villa and cottage can be rented separately. The villa (TG041) can sleeps 5 and the cottage (TG040) can sleep 4.
The villa is suitable for families holidaying together or groups. Boat mooring is available at this property. A pizza restaurant is within walking distance of the villa.
- Distance to beach5 m
- Nearest airportSplit. Zadar also a possibility.
- Distance to airport20km to Split airport.
- Nearest town Trogir/Primosten
- Distance to town16km
- Distance to bus stop5km
- Frequency of busesEvery 2 hours
- Details on nearest shopsCoffee bar
- Distance to nearest shops200 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant200m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 9
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 9
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for July and August. Minimum 4 nights for all other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday for July and August. Any day arrival for all other dates
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2000
- Last renovated: 2014
- Car park: Space for 3 cars
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Fire place
- There are 2 washing machines, one in each property
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Tables and chairs, recliners.
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 3
- Total number of bedrooms: 5
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- Number of single bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 5 m
- Nearest airport: Split. Zadar also a possibility.
- Distance to airport: 20km to Split airport.
- Nearest town: Trogir/Primosten
- Distance to town: 16km
- Distance to bus stop: 5km
- Details on nearest shops: Coffee bar
- Distance to nearest shops: 200 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 200m
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: Every 2 hours
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Apr. - 01 May£ 175.00 01 May - 01 June£ 220.00 01 June - 01 July£ 251.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 299.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 251.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 220.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. For rentals in Croatia an additional tourist tax applies of 92 pence per adult per night. Children ages 12-17 pay 50% of this amount. There is no tourist tax charge for children under 12.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
The villa was particularly good. Marija was a great help and very kind!
Would have been useful to know that the first villa didn't have drinking water. Wouldn't have put us off but would have bought water on the way there along with our other provisions.
Impressed with: People very friendly and helpful, beautiful scenery and relatively inexpensive.
Not impressed with: Driving a bit scary in places. Having to drink bottled water in Sevid villa.
Recommend: Trips to Plitvice and Krka national parks very good. Also, Whitewater rafting on the Cetina at Omis. Trogir our favourite town. Fantastic old town and lots of good restaurants overlooking the water.
Favourite villa moment: Villa in Omis - fantastic view and from the kids point of view rescuing a bat from the swimming pool, letting him dry out and watching him fly away.
Villa Comments: Water supplied is drinking water but can come out quite warm during the hot weather so guests are advised it would be better to purchase bottled water. When guests arrive at the villa they do receive some beverages (water, coke, beer, milk, fruit juice) to get them started.
Stayed August 2012
Unique hospitality and cordiality of the owners!
Impressed with: Hospitality and cordiality of Croatians
Not impressed with: Bad food at the restaurants
Favourite villa moment: Night family grill.
Stayed July 2012