3 Bedroom Dalmatian Villa on Hvar Island
Built in a typical Dalmatian style, this picturesque villa offers guests wonderful sea views from its rooms and it is only 2 minutes walk down the hill to a very pretty pebble beach and a wonderful blue lagoon. The villa is situated near the village of Ivan Dolac where there is a restaurant and shop. It takes approximately 20-25 minutes to drive here from the main ferry terminal at Stari Grad on Hvar. We strongly recommend the hiring of a car when staying at this property. The villa is situated with a few other houses but is quite secluded.
The villa consists of three bedrooms (one double and two twins), a kitchen/lounge area and two shower rooms. Outside there is a large terrace with BBQ and dining area with sea views.
If you are travelling to Split by plane and your flight is scheduled to arrive late afternoon/evening it is advisable that you book your first night at a hotel in Split and take the ferry to Hvar the next day. First ferry departure time from Split is around 8.30am. Ferry journey time to Hvar (Stari Grad) is approximately two hours. For details on ferry times to the islands please visit the Jadrolinija website. For more assistance on planning your journey to Hvar please speak with one of our consultants.
For more information about Hvar Island watch video.
- Distance to beach100 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport 3-4 hours including ferry crossing.
- Nearest townJelsa/Stari Grad
- Distance to town30 minutes by car
- Details on nearest shopsSmall store
- Distance to nearest shops10 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant10km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 6
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 6
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for late June-late August, 4 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for late June-late August, any day for all other dates.
- Built: 1980
- Last renovated: 2004
- Area: 80m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for 2 cars.
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sea view
- Sun deck
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): 2 bedrooms.
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Wireless ADSL internet connection available free of charge or if not compatible with guest laptop a USB stick can be purchased locally.
- Washing machine
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table, dining table, chairs and benches.
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 3
- Number of twin bedrooms: 2
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 100 m
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 3-4 hours including ferry crossing.
- Nearest town: Jelsa/Stari Grad
- Distance to town: 30 minutes by car
- Details on nearest shops: Small store
- Distance to nearest shops: 10 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 10km
- In suburb
- On the seaside
- Car recommended
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot rental: €5 per day (payable locally).
- Pet fee: €10 per pet, per stay (payable locally).
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 26 May£ 136.00 26 May - 23 June£ 169.00 23 June - 07 July£ 208.00 07 July - 25 Aug.£ 235.00 25 Aug. - 22 Sept.£ 169.00 22 Sept. - 01 Jan.£ 136.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Very friendly/helpful, Very professional, very good experience
Stayed June 2008