Two Bedroom Villa with Pool and Sea Views on Brac Island, sleep 4-6
Located on the island of Brac, this two bedroom villa is situated just a few kilometres outside of the pretty harbour town of Pucisca. This villa offers wonderful views of the surrounding countryside leading to the coastline. The picturesque setting would suit a small family or a couple looking for a peaceful and relaxing holiday destination.
The ground floor of the villa provides an open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area, double bedroom and separate shower room. Stairs from the lounge give access to the first floor mezzanine double bedroom which has direct access onto a balcony. Outside there is a swimming pool with step access, covered terrace with dining facilities, an open terrace with loungers for sun bathing and a built-in BBQ plus swing set for the children.
Car hire is recommended. Brac Island is easily accessible from the mainland with a frequent car ferry service operating all year round from Split (mainland) to Supetar (on Brac) followed by a 40 minute drive to Pucisca. Pucisa offers a picturesque harbour, sea food restaurants, bars and various excursions. The town also provides a good base from which to explore the rest of the island. Sites of interest include Vidova Gora, the highest point of all the Adriatic islands (778m), the towns of Milna, Supetar, Sutivan and Bol with the famous Bol Golden Cape beach as well as the Blaca Hermitage dating back to the 15th century located on the south of the island. Excursions to other islands and to Split old town are available from the island.
- Distance to beach2.6 km
- Nearest airportSplit or Zadar
- Distance to airportApproximately 1 hour and 45 mins including ferry crossing from Split airport. Zadar is a further 1.5 hour drive
- Nearest townPucisca
- Distance to town2.5km
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket and local stores
- Distance to nearest shops2.5 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant5 minutes by car
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 6
- Minimum stay: 4 nights for all dates
- Arrival days: Any day for all dates
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- Built: 2011
- Last renovated: 2014
- Area: 56m2
- Pool access: Steps
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Once per stay
- Car park: Space for 3 cars
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sea view
- Sun deck
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): A/C unit is in the lounge/kitchen/diner. It is powerful enough for the whole villa
- Pool size: 20m2
- Pool private to the property
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: 6 sun loungers, table and chairs, swing set for children
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Sofa bed for 2 in the lounge
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
- Number of bath/shower rooms which have a toilet: 1
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 2.6 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 5 minutes by car
- Nearest airport: Split or Zadar
- Distance to airport: Approximately 1 hour and 45 mins including ferry crossing from Split airport. Zadar is a further 1.5 hour drive
- Nearest town: Pucisca
- Distance to town: 2.5km
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket and local stores
- Distance to nearest shops: 2.5 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 5 minutes by car
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: €200
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Apr. - 01 June£ 104.00 01 June - 01 July£ 138.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 177.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 138.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 104.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
The villa was in a great peaceful location. Perfect for our young family. It was absolutely spotless and beautifully maintained. Had everything we needed including fresh fruit and veg to pick!! It really was perfect.
The owners could honestly not of done more to make us feel at home and make the most of our holiday. By getting to know them it really enhanced our stay. They are lovely people.
The whole process was seamless and stress free
Impressed with: People, scenery, value, the Adriatic Sea. It's a stunningly beautiful place
Not impressed with: No barriers on the hairpin bends!!
Recommend: Konoba Rojen in Luka Bay is special. Didn't have a bad meal anywhere. The BBQ/grill at the villa is amazing also. Pucisca and Brac in general are stunning but particularly Pucisca.
Favourite villa moment: Watching the kids have fun in the pool, the amazing BBQ, view from the balcony, relaxing in the gorgeous sun.
Stayed August 2015
Beautiful, very well cared for property. Very peaceful location, only 5 mins drive from Pucisca. Wonderful sunset views. Would definitely recommend. Owners are perfect hosts. Friendly and hospitable, their input definitely added to our Croatian holiday.
Impressed with: Friendly people, scenery, old town architecture, amazingly blue and clear water, lack of fast food outlets.
Recommend: Yes, but can't remember names of restaurants. Sorry!Wonderful fish and lamb dishes. Lovrecina beach sandy and good for young children. Zlatni Rat - lively, fun water attractions for all ages.
Favourite villa moment: Breakfast on the verandah, sundowners on the balcony, any time in the pool.
Stayed July 2015