3 Bedroom Villa with Pool and Sea Views in Gromin Dolac near Zavala, Hvar Island, sleeps 6-8
This stone holiday home with pool is set on the hillside in Gromin Dolac on Hvar Island. Ideal for families, this charming holiday home is close to the beach and is within easy reach of the seaside towns Zavala and Jelsa by car.
The property is set over three levels. Guests approach the villa on the first floor, via stairs up from the parking area to a spacious first floor terrace. Outdoor sofas and coffee tables are set in front of the villa, with the pool and shaded lounge area to the side, all with views down to the sea below. The villa is entered from the terrace via patio doors to an open plan living-kitchen-dining room, one double bedroom and an ensuite shower room. The second floor contains two double bedrooms, one with ensuite shower room, one with ensuite bathroom. Both bedrooms share a sea-view terrace. The ground floor of the villa, accessed externally, holds a multi-gym and sauna with separate shower room. A wooden deck area leads to the garden, with vegetable garden for guest use.
Car hire is recommended at this property. The pretty pebble beaches of Gromin Dolac are just 800m from your front door, ideal for a refreshing afternoon swim. Nearby Zavala village has plenty of beautiful beaches to choose from, all lapped by crystal clear water, including Petrascica, a beach with a cave and one of Zavala's best kept secrets. The lively port town of Jelsa is within easy driving distance, and is worth a day trip.
- Distance to beach800 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport3 hours including ferry crossing
- Nearest townZavala or Jelsa
- Distance to town3km to Zavala / 12km to Jelsa
- Details on nearest shopsGrocery shops in Zavala. Nearest supermarket: Jelsa (12km)
- Distance to nearest shops3 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant3km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 6
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 8
- Minimum stay: 7 nights late-June to late-August. 4 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for late-June to late-August. Any day for all other dates.
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2015
- Area: 600m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 34m2
- Pool private to the property
- Fire place
- Ice Maker
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun loungers, parasols, dining table and chairs
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 3
- Total number of bedrooms: 3
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 3
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 4
Staff on site /available
- All staff available on request for a supplement
- Laundry Service
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 800 m
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 3 hours including ferry crossing
- Nearest town: Zavala or Jelsa
- Distance to town: 3km to Zavala / 12km to Jelsa
- Details on nearest shops: Grocery shops in Zavala. Nearest supermarket: Jelsa (12km)
- Distance to nearest shops: 3 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 3km
- On the seaside
- Distance from the sea: 800 m
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- The following must be produced on arrival: € 200
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 26 May£ 375.00 26 May - 23 June£ 481.00 23 June - 25 Aug.£ 666.00 25 Aug. - 22 Sept.£ 481.00 22 Sept. - 01 Jan.£ 375.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
The following additional services can be arranged at the villa.
Breakfast is available on request at the villa - € 8 per person.
Chef service is available at this villa at a rate of €40 per hour plus cost of groceries.