Five Bedroom Luxury Villa with Indoor Pool in Hvar Town, sleeps 10
Located in the vibrant and lively Hvar Town, this luxury Hvar island villa sits within twenty metres from the waterfront. Tucked behind the promenade, its courtyard garden offers a rare tranquil haven in the very centre of Hvar Town. The villa gives easy access to the harbour along with the restaurants and bars surrounding it. The property, much of which was built in the early 17th century, has been superbly restored and decorated in a simple yet opulent style resulting in an elegant and comfortable villa.
Guests approach the villa from the Riva (main thoroughfare) up a quiet lane through a gate into the enclosed first floor shady Mediterranean courtyard garden containing sun loungers, outside seating and a dining area for up to 10 persons. The indoor/outdoor pool room with retractable doors is located within the courtyard grounds. Guest enter the villa from this level into a central hallway with doors to the large kitchen / diner with patio doors opening out onto the courtyard.
Also a double bedroom with en suite shower room, a twin room with en-suite shower room, a separate WC and a spacious, elegant living room featuring patio doors opening out on to a balcony overlooking Hvar harbour.
The second floor (eaves) features one twin bedroom and one double bedroom both with en suite shower rooms and a large master double bedroom with en suite bathroom and separate shower.
The ground floor offers a wine cellar and spa with sauna, whirlpool Jacuzzi, shower and separate toilet along with a massage room where private treatments can be arranged. A door from this level leads out onto the main street whilst stairs from this level lead directly up into the pool room.
This immaculately presented villa would suit a family or group of friends who wish to enjoy island life and take advantage of all the historic and energetic vibe Hvar Town has to offer. Hvar Town provides the perfect base to explore the lavender scented island with it's charming fishing villages and hidden beaches.
For boat hire options click here.
Use of the spa and pool facilities at the nearby Hotel Adriana is available at an exclusive rate for guests staying at HV043.
A catering service can be organised in conjunction with the nearby restaurant Gariful.
For details on car hire options please click here.
For more information about Hvar Island watch video.
- Distance to beach200 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport3 hours including ferry crossing
- Distance to bus stop250m
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarkets, cafes, shops.
- Distance to nearest shops200 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant100m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 10
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 10
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for end of May to mid-September. 3 nights for all other dates, 1 and 2 nights on request
- Arrival days: Any day for all dates.
- Check-in: 17:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1612
- Last renovated: 2009
- Area: 650m2
- Indoor pool with a retractable roof.
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Daily towel change. Linen change twice a week
- Car park: Parking can be arranged on request and charge at around 13 Euros per day, payable locally
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 6.0m x 4.0m
- Pool private to the property
- Heated pool
- Fire place
- Indoor pool
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Cable TV
- Fax machine
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Dining table and chairs for 10 persons
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 3
- Total number of bedrooms: 5
- Number of twin bedrooms: 2
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 5
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 5
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
- Number of bath/shower rooms which have a toilet: 5
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 200 m
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 3 hours including ferry crossing
- Distance to bus stop: 250m
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarkets, cafes, shops.
- Distance to nearest shops: 200 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 100m
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- In city
- Provision of linen/towels
- Telephone and Fax::Charges on request.
- Breakfast can be provided for 15 euros per person per day.
- The following must be produced on arrival: €500
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Apr. - 27 May£ 1,166.00 27 May - 01 July£ 1,454.00 01 July - 19 Aug.£ 2,266.00 19 Aug. - 16 Sept.£ 1,454.00 16 Sept. - 28 Oct.£ 1,166.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. For rentals in Croatia an additional tourist tax applies of 92 pence per adult per night. Children ages 12-17 pay 50% of this amount. There is no tourist tax charge for children under 12.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Cancellation policyIMPORTANT - PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CANCELLATION CONDITIONS FOR PROPERTY HV043. ONCE FULL PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECEIVED NO PARTIAL REFUND CAN BE OFFERED SHOULD YOU WISH TO CANCEL WITHIN 10 WEEKS.
Our experience with your company was fantastic. The Hvar Villa was lovely and had everything except a laundry room which would be very helpful for a family our size. The staff were delightful and difficult to say goodbye to after three weeks. I would recommend Hvar to anyone, any age. We were 20 to 82 and I am not sure what age group enjoyed it the most.
Stayed June/July 2015
I want to let Croatian Villas know how extremely happy we were with the Villa ....It was absolutely fantastic. Caretaker is fantastic!!! Thank you for making a dream vacation for us. I am a travel agent in New York and I will use you again and recommend you to my clients!!
Stayed September 2011
Cleanliness was excellent; however, we would have preferred to have had the bed sheets changed every day or every other day (instead of once a week I think). Impressed with The genuine friendliness of the local people working in the service business there. We had a truly great vacation.
Stayed July 2011