Traditional 4 Bedroom Country Villa with Pool near Motovun, sleeps 8
This four bedroom villa sits in a small village at the heart of the Istrian countryside, and stands at enough distance from neighbours that guests looking for a higher degree of privacy may not be disturbed. It is well suited to a large family or group of friends.
The villa is set over two floors, and is approached along a dirt road. Guests enter the villa on the ground floor to a spacious open plan living-kitchen-dining room with open fireplace. A separate WC is also located on this level. Three double bedrooms are located on the first floor, two sharing a family bathroom, and the third benefiting from ensuite shower room. The fourth double bedroom with ensuite shower room is located midway up the stairs.
A shaded terrace with dining table and chairs is accessed from the living-kitchen-dining room. There's plenty of natural shade outdoors, and the property is surrounded by fields of lavender and other aromatic flowers, bringing another dimension to a summer barbeque in the courtyard or lounging by the pool. The pool area and terrace give way to far-reaching views to hilltop town Motovun and over the Istrian countryside.
Car hire is recommended. Shops and restaurants can be easily reached by car and the beach is 15 minutes' drive away. A nearby aqua park offers golf, horse riding and other such recreational activities. Also well worth a visit are the historic towns of the region such as Motovun, home to the Motovun Film Festival and the specially protected Motovun forest, the annual jazz and painting festivals in Groznjan and the popular coastal town of Porec.
- Distance to beach15 km
- Nearest airportPula
- Distance to airport60km
- Nearest townMotovun
- Distance to town14km
- Details on nearest shopsLocal supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops3 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant5km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 9
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for all dates
- Arrival days: Saturday for all dates.
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1910
- Last renovated: 2012
- Area: 2.5 ha grounds
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for 6 cars
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Fans provided
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 25m2
- Open fire place
- Pool private to the property
- Washing machine
- DVD player
- Video/DVD/BluRay library
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV
- Pizza oven
- Ironing board
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Dining table, table and chairs, sun loungers.
- Dining room
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 4
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 3
- Total number of bathrooms: 4
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
- Additional information on bathrooms: 2 Shower rooms are en-suite.
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 15 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 20 minutes
- Nearest airport: Pula
- Distance to airport: 60km
- Nearest town: Motovun
- Distance to town: 14km
- Details on nearest shops: Local supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 3 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 5km
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Information on transfers: Available on request
- Provision of linen/towels
- Pet fee: €60
- The following must be produced on arrival: €450
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 May - 01 June£ 206.00 01 June - 01 July£ 327.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 412.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 327.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 206.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here: