Two bedroom Istrian farm house with pool, Sleeps 4
This two bedroom traditional farm house with pool occupies a wonderful position on a hillside offering beautiful views of the surrounding countryside. Situated in central Istria, the farm house offers guests a peaceful and quiet setting to enjoy a relaxing break.
The ground floor consists of a cozy open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area with separate shower room. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, one with an en-suite shower room. The barn next to the farm house has been converted into an open terrace area with pool which is a great place to unwind and eat food prepared straight from the BBQ. The farm house would suit a family or group of friends who are looking for a comfortable, traditional and quiet property which offers a great base from which to explore Istria.
Car hire is recommended if staying at this farm house. The nearby hill top town of Labin and the seaside town of Rabac are worth a visit. Other areas of interest nearby include the historical town of Pula with its immense Roman amphitheatre, the Brijuni islands as well as other parts of Istria/Kvarner region all manageable as easy day trips from the villa. A day trip to Venice is also possible from this region. For further information on Istria please visit our Country Guide.
- Distance to beach20 km
- Nearest airportPula (nearest). Rijeka, Trieste, Ljubljana or Zagreb also possibilities
- Distance to airport50km
- Nearest townPoptican
- Distance to town9km
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket and local shops
- Distance to nearest shops9 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant7km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 4
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for July and August. 5 nights for all other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday for July and August. Any day for all other dates
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1919
- Last renovated: 2013
- Area: 85m2
- Fans: 2 provided
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): 2 Air-conditioning units available, one on each floor
- Fans provided
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 3.5m x 2.2m
- Pool private to the property
- Fire place
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Tables and chairs
- Dining room
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Sofa bed in the lounge (used as additional sleeping area only)
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 20 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 25 minutes
- Nearest airport: Pula (nearest). Rijeka, Trieste, Ljubljana or Zagreb also possibilities
- Distance to airport: 50km
- Nearest town: Poptican
- Distance to town: 9km
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket and local shops
- Distance to nearest shops: 9 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 7km
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 01 June£ 96.00 01 June - 01 July£ 128.00 01 July - 16 July£ 180.00 16 July - 20 Aug.£ 199.00 20 Aug. - 01 Sept.£ 180.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 128.00 01 Oct. - 01 Jan.£ 96.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. For rentals in Croatia an additional tourist tax applies of 92 pence per adult per night. Children ages 12-17 pay 50% of this amount. There is no tourist tax charge for children under 12.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here: