3 Bedroom Traditional Stone House with Pool and Large Garden near Svetvincenat, sleeps 6-7
This traditional Istrian stone house is situated just minutes from one of the prettiest towns in Istria, Svetvincenat. Set in the peaceful hamlet of Krase, with large enclosed gardens and swimming pool, this comfortable country house is well suited to families looking for a peaceful countryside holiday.
The stone house is set out over three floors. Guests approach the house from the parking area into the lawned gardens, down a set of steps, to the entrance at the rear of the house. A shaded terrace area to the rear of the house, with covered BBQ and dining area to the right, leads to the expansive lawned gardens. Up 6 steps to the right of the garden, guests find a raised terrace area with sun loungers surrounding the pool.
Guests enter the house from the shaded terrace into a farmhouse style kitchen, with bench-style dining area. To the left of the kitchen-dining room, via a hallway with stairs and a WC, lies the living room with patio doors to the terrace. The first floor consists of two double bedrooms, one with ensuite shower room, and a separate shower room. The second floor (eaves) leads to a twin bedroom, and an open-plan attic style mezzanine area for children with two day beds and a single sofa bed.
Car hire is recommended at this house. The delightful town of Svetvincenat, with its Renaissance square surrounded by a smattering of shops and restaurants, is just 2km from the property. The historic town castle now plays host to a variety of summer concerts and events. Further afield, the seaside towns of Porec and Rovinj are within easy reach, and recommended day excursions include visiting the Brijuni Islands or taking a day trip to Venice.
- Distance to beach14 km
- Nearest airportPula
- Distance to airport23km
- Nearest townSvetvincenat
- Distance to town2km
- Distance to bus stop1.5km
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket
- Distance to nearest shops2 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant2km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 6
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 7
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for July-August, 3 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for July-August, any day for all other dates.
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 19th century
- Last renovated: 2015
- Area: 191m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for 3 cars.
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 50m2
- Pool private to the property
- Fire place
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Ironing board
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun loungers, table and chairs.
- Dining room
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- TV room
- Information on bedrooms: Single sofa-bed in mezzanine attic.
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 3
- Number of twin bedrooms: 2
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 3
- Total number of bathrooms: 4
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 14 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 20 minutes
- Nearest airport: Pula
- Distance to airport: 23km
- Nearest town: Svetvincenat
- Distance to town: 2km
- Distance to bus stop: 1.5km
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 2 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 2km
- Distance from the center: 2 km
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Information on transfers: Available on request.
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: € 200
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 01 June£ 203.00 01 June - 01 July£ 283.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 336.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 283.00 01 Oct. - 01 Jan.£ 203.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: