Four Bedroom Villa with Pool near Groznjan, sleeps 8
This pretty four bedroom villa is set in three thousand square metres of Istrian countryside. Guests staying at the villa will enjoy spending their time relaxing in the garden or by the pool, both of which offer stunning views to the ancient hill top town of Groznjan and the surrounding Istrian countryside.
The villa is approached along a gravel drive and guests can park their car to the rear of the villa. The property is set in the midst of extensive grounds and is divided into two apartments. The upper split level apartment consists of an open plan kitchen / diner / lounge area with doors leading out onto an L-shaped terrace where guests can enjoy distant sea views as well as a commanding view of the pretty hill top town of Groznjan. To the rear of the lounge, up 5 steps, there is a separate shower room, a double bedroom and a twin bedroom. On the ground floor there is the second apartment which is accessed from outside (it cannot be accessed from within the upper split level apartment). Guests enter a lounge which to the rear features a door opening into a hallway. Further on there is an open plan lounge / diner, two double bedrooms, bathroom with bath, a shower room, a galley kitchen and a traditional ‘konoba’ style lounge featuring an Istrian Stone fireplace, large dining area and kitchen with breakfast bar. Doors from the lounge lead out onto a terrace where there are further tables and chairs available for outdoor eating. Heading into the garden area there is a magnificent pool sitting next to the private olive grove.
The villa would suit a family or group of friends looking for a relaxing break in some of the best countryside Istria has to offer. The nearby town of Groznjan offers guests the chance to sample local restaurants serving Istrian cuisine as well as enjoy the music festival that take place every August. Other places of interest within the area include the Medieval hill top towns of Motovun as well as the seaside towns of Porec, Rovinj and Vrsar. A little further a field, the Brijuni islands, the Roman amphitheatre in Pula and a day trip to Venice are all recommended excursions that are available from this region.
- Distance to beach20 km
- Nearest airportPula
- Distance to airport78km
- Nearest townGroznjan
- Distance to town1.3km
- Distance to bus stop2km
- Details on nearest shopsGrocery store, cafe, pizzeria & post office.
- Distance to nearest shops1.3 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant1.3km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 8
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for all dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for all dates.
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1990
- Last renovated: 2007
- Area: 210m2
- 3 fans provided.
- Garden: 3800m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Linen weekly, towels twice per week.
- Car park: Space for 7 cars.
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sun deck
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): Upper apartment living room.
- Fans provided
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 8m x 4m
- Pool private to the property
- Fire place
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Dining room
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 3
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 3
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 20 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 30 minutes
- Nearest airport: Pula
- Distance to airport: 78km
- Nearest town: Groznjan
- Distance to town: 1.3km
- Distance to bus stop: 2km
- Details on nearest shops: Grocery store, cafe, pizzeria & post office.
- Distance to nearest shops: 1.3 km
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 1.3km
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Information on transfers: Available on request.
- Provision of linen/towels
- Pet fee: €8 per pet, per day, payable locally.
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
07 Jan. - 20 May£ 130.00 20 May - 10 June£ 150.00 10 June - 08 July£ 191.00 08 July - 15 July£ 246.00 15 July - 19 Aug.£ 259.00 19 Aug. - 26 Aug.£ 246.00 26 Aug. - 02 Sept.£ 191.00 02 Sept. - 16 Sept.£ 150.00 16 Sept. - 23 Dec.£ 130.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here: