3 bedroom villa with pool near Groznjan, Istria sleeps 6
Nestled amongst the beautiful Istrian countryside is this villa with pool suitable for a family, couple, or group of friends looking to enjoy a relaxing break in idyllic surroundings whilst experiencing authentic Istria at its’ best.
The villa (bungalow) is approached along a country road into a rear driveway with covered parking. Guests enter into a hallway which opens into a light and airy open plan kitchen / diner / lounge with patio doors leading out onto a terrace featuring a pool, outdoor BBQ and dining facilities. The pool area offers stunning views over the Istrian countryside to the hill top town of Motovun. The bedrooms are also located on the same level and consist of: a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and patio doors opening onto the pool terrace, a double bedroom with 4 poster bed, en-suite shower room and patio doors opening onto the pool terrace and a twin bedroom with en-suite shower room.
Within 20m of the house is a traditional private Konoba (similar to a Taverna) which belongs to the property and is available for guest personal use. The Konoba contains a treasure trove of hidden delights such as an old oil mill, piano, roulette table and a juke box in full working order belting out classic hits from decades gone by such as Boney M’s Hooray Hooray, it’s a holi-holiday, a song to sum up your stay perfectly!
The villa is located within easy access of the charming hill top town of Groznjan, well known as an artists’ enclave and where a stroll through its’ cobbled streets will deliver an abundance of cute shops selling handmade jewellery, ceramics, glassware, prints, fashion, sculptors and many more handicrafts. Guests can also visit local restaurants serving Istrian cuisine as well as enjoy the music (jazz and classical) festivals that take place every July and August within the town. Other places of interest within the area include the medieval hill top towns of Motovun as well as the seaside towns of Porec, Rovinj and Vrsar. A little further afield, the Brijuni islands, the Roman amphitheatre in Pula and a day trip to Venice are all recommended excursions that are available from this region.
- Distance to beach23 km
- Nearest airportPula (nearest) or Rijeka, Trieste, Ljubljana or Zagreb
- Distance to airport89km to Pula airport/ 92 km to Trieste
- Distance to town1.5km to Groznjan
- Details on nearest shopsGrocery store, cash point in Groznjan
- Distance to nearest restaurantRestaurants in Groznjan 1.5 km away.
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 6
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 6
- Minimum stay: 7 nights from late June to early September. 3 nights all other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday from late June to early September. Any day all other months
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2014
- Area: Villa: 150m
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for 3 cars
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 10.0m x 5.0m
- Pool private to the property
- Appliances: Filter coffee machine and wine fridge
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Guests have access to a traditional Konoba, see above for details
- Covered BBQ area with table and chairs on the terrace, recliners around the pool
- Coffee table and chairs under covered veranda.
- Dining room
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 3
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 4
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 23 km
- Nearest airport: Pula (nearest) or Rijeka, Trieste, Ljubljana or Zagreb
- Distance to airport: 89km to Pula airport/ 92 km to Trieste
- Distance to town: 1.5km to Groznjan
- Details on nearest shops: Grocery store, cash point in Groznjan
- Distance to nearest restaurant: Restaurants in Groznjan 1.5 km away.
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Price includes: Bed linen
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
15 May - 28 May£ 147.00 28 May - 11 June£ 165.00 11 June - 25 June£ 191.00 25 June - 09 July£ 246.00 09 July - 20 Aug.£ 337.00 20 Aug. - 03 Sept.£ 246.00 03 Sept. - 17 Sept.£ 191.00 17 Sept. - 02 Oct.£ 165.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. For rentals in Croatia an additional tourist tax applies of 92 pence per adult per night. Children ages 12-17 pay 50% of this amount. There is no tourist tax charge for children under 12.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here: