3 Bedroom Villa with Pool near Groznjan - Istria, sleeps 6
Nestled amongst the beautiful Istrian countryside is this villa with pool suitable for a family, couple, or group of friends looking to enjoy a relaxing break in idyllic surroundings whilst experiencing authentic Istria at its best.
The villa (bungalow) is approached along a country road into a rear driveway with covered parking. Guests enter into a hallway which opens into a light and airy open plan kitchen-living-dining room with patio doors leading out onto a terrace featuring a pool, outdoor BBQ and dining facilities. The pool area offers stunning views over the Istrian countryside to the hilltop town of Motovun. The bedrooms are also located on the same level and consist of a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and patio doors opening onto the pool terrace, a double bedroom with four-poster bed, en-suite shower room and patio doors opening onto the pool terrace and a twin bedroom with en-suite shower room.
Within 20m of the house is a traditional private Konoba (similar to a Taverna) which belongs to the property and is available for guests' personal use. The Konoba contains a treasure trove of hidden delights such as an open fireplace and old juke box in full working order belting out classic hits from decades gone by such as Boney M’s Hooray Hooray, it’s a holi-holiday, a song to sum up your stay perfectly!
Car hire is recommended. The villa is located within easy access of the charming hilltop town of Groznjan, well known as an artists’ enclave and where a stroll through its’ cobbled streets will deliver an abundance of cute shops selling handmade jewellery, ceramics, glassware, prints, fashion, sculptures and many more handicrafts. Guests can also visit local restaurants serving Istrian cuisine, as well as enjoy the music (jazz and classical) festivals that take place every July and August within the town. Other places of interest within the area include the medieval hilltop town of Motovun as well as the seaside towns of Porec, Rovinj and Vrsar. A little further afield, the Brijuni islands, the Roman amphitheatre in Pula and a day trip to Venice are all recommended excursions that are available from this region.
- Distance to beach23 km
- Nearest airportPula
- Distance to airport89km
- Nearest townGroznjan
- Distance to town1.5km
- Details on nearest shopsGrocery store
- Distance to nearest shops1.5 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant1.5km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 6
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 6
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for all dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for all dates.
- Check-in: 15:00-19:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2014
- Area: 150m
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for 3 cars.
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 10m x 5m
- Open fire place
- Pool private to the property
- Wine fridge
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun loungers, tables and chairs.
- Dining room
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 3
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 4
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
Information on Location
- Distance to golf - 24km
- Distance to beach: 23 km
- Nearest airport: Pula
- Distance to airport: 89km
- Nearest town: Groznjan
- Distance to town: 1.5km
- Details on nearest shops: Grocery store
- Distance to nearest shops: 1.5 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 1.5km
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300