Large Istrian Villa with Pool in Manjadvorci Sleeps 10
This delightful villa in the village of Manjadvorci offers guests the opportunity to relax in a very spacious outside area which offers a multitude of features such as a pool with sundeck, mature garden, a shaded lounge area, 2 shaded areas for outside dining, BBQ, summer kitchen and a covered outdoor table tennis area.
The villa is approached via a country road into a rear driveway. Guests enter the 3 story villa into a semi open plan lounge / kitchen area with a staircase dividing the 2 rooms. Next to the kitchen is a dining room with doors leading back out to the garden. To the rear of the dining room, a small corridor leads to a shower room which is next to a single bedroom featuring an additional single sofa bed. The first floor features a master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and en-suite shower room and a further double bedroom with walk in wardrobe, en-suite shower room and doors leading out to a covered balcony with pool view. The second floor (eaves) features 2 x twin bedrooms each with en-suite shower rooms. The twin beds in both bedrooms can be pushed together to make double beds.
The villa is disabled access friendly as ramps are in place from the garden into the ground floor dining room which features an extra wide door. The shower room and bedroom on the ground floor are also fitted with appropriate disabled access friendly doors and railings where necessary.
Car hire is recommended when staying at this property. Barbatone horse-riding centre is located 300m from the villa while The Glavani Adventure Park is located 3 kms away . The hill top towns of Labin, the sea side resort of Rabac and Pula city, with its’ Roman Amphitheatre are all within an hour’s drive from the villa. Mountain bike hire can be arranged, with bike delivery and collection to the villa as an additional option. Please request at time of booking if interested in renting bikes.
- Distance to beach25 km
- Nearest airportPula (nearest) or Rijeka, Trieste, Ljubljana or Zagreb
- Distance to airport18km to Pula Airport
- Nearest townPula
- Distance to town21km
- Details on nearest shopsGrocery store 200m
- Distance to nearest shops200 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant750m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 10
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 10
- Minimum stay: 7 nights from late June to early September. 3 nights all other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday from late June to early September. Any day all other months
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1950
- Last renovated: 2012
- Area: Villa: 220m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for 2 cars
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 8.0m x 4.0m
- Pool private to the property
- Disabled access friendly
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and chairs on the terrace, recliners around the pool.
- Dining room
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Single room features a single sofa bed
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 5
- Number of twin bedrooms: 2
- Number of single bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 5
- Total number of bathrooms: 5
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Nearest restaurant is grill/fish and pizzeria and is 750m away
- Distance to beach: 25 km
- Nearest airport: Pula (nearest) or Rijeka, Trieste, Ljubljana or Zagreb
- Distance to airport: 18km to Pula Airport
- Nearest town: Pula
- Distance to town: 21km
- Details on nearest shops: Grocery store 200m
- Distance to nearest shops: 200 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 750m
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Information on transfers: Konoba /Taverna is 3kms away
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
29 Apr. - 04 June£ 151.00 04 June - 25 June£ 195.00 25 June - 09 July£ 266.00 09 July - 20 Aug.£ 379.00 20 Aug. - 03 Sept.£ 337.00 03 Sept. - 17 Sept.£ 285.00 17 Sept. - 30 Oct.£ 189.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. For rentals in Croatia an additional tourist tax applies of 92 pence per adult per night. Children ages 12-17 pay 50% of this amount. There is no tourist tax charge for children under 12.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here: