Luxury Villa in Istria with Pool near Rovinj Sleeps 10
Located within an easy drive of the city of Rovinj, this stunning luxury Istrian villa has been interior designed throughout and is presented as a fabulous comfortable villa where guests can enjoy a relaxing holiday surrounded by pretty countryside within easy reach of all the best this region has to offer.
The villa is approached from a quiet country lane which passes by the rear of the villa and where guests can drive into a shaded car parking area located to one side of the villa. Steps down from the car park lead directly into the pool and outdoor entertaining area which consists of a shaded dining terrace with BBQ and chairs and sun recliners positioned around the pool. Guests enter the villa via 2 sets of French doors opening into a spacious open plan lounge with corner fireplace, kitchen and dining room. A couple of steps up from the lounge is a hallway where 2 double bedrooms, one with en-suite shower room and one with en-suite bathroom are located. Both bedrooms feature doors leading out onto the garden/pool. There is also a separate guest WC and utility room on this level. A door near the utility room leads back out into the garden. Marble stairs from the hallway lead to a half way landing where the main entrance to the villa is located. This opens out onto the rear of the villa towards the direction of the country road and is on the same level as the parking area.
The first floor features:
- Master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, shower, walk in wardrobe and doors leading out onto a covered terrace (loggia). Stairs from the terrace lead down to the pool.
- One double bedroom with en-suite shower and an ornamental balcony with pool view.
- One double bedroom with en-suite bathroom featuring a roll top bath, shower and an ornamental balcony with pool view.
A CHEF SERVICE can be arranged at the villa, prices on request. A separate professional kitchen located on site is used for this purpose.
Car hire is recommended at this villa and also comes in handy if you want to explore the nearby areas of interest such as the magnificent coastal town of Rovinj, the Brijuni islands and the Roman amphitheatre in Pula. Other interesting places to visit in this region include the Medieval Hill top towns of Motovun and Groznjan as well as the seaside towns of Porec, and Vrsar. A day trip to Venice is also a popular excursion available from this area. For further information on the Istria region please visit our Country Guide
- Distance to beach9 km
- Nearest airportPula (nearest) or Rijeka, Trieste, Ljubljana or Zagreb.
- Distance to airport 44kms to Pula airport
- Nearest townRovinjsko Selo
- Distance to town4 km
- Distance to bus stop4 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant3 Km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 10
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 10
- Minimum stay: 7 nights between 05.07.14 - 22.08.14. 3 nights all other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday between 05.07.14 - 22.08.14. Any day all other dates
- Check-in: Guests are expected to arrive between 15:00 - 19:00
- Check-out: Guest are expected to depart by 10 am
- Built: 1911
- Last renovated: 2009
- Total number of rooms: 5
- Area: 340 m2
- Car park: 2 cars
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 8m x 5m
- Pool private to the property
- Fire place
- Internet available on request. If you need internet please request this in advance/at time of booking.
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Outdoor dining table and chairs for 10 persons.Sun recliners and chairs around the pool.
- Dining room
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 5
- Total number of bedrooms: 5
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 3
- Total number of bathrooms: 6
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 9 km
- Nearest airport: Pula (nearest) or Rijeka, Trieste, Ljubljana or Zagreb.
- Distance to airport: 44kms to Pula airport
- Nearest town: Rovinjsko Selo
- Distance to town: 4 km
- Distance to bus stop: 4 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 3 Km
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Linen/towels (change)Linen/towels changed once a week.
- The following must be produced on arrival: 600 Euros