Five bedroom Villa with pool near Opatija sleeps 10
Thismodern villa, with its clean lines and porthole windows, is reminiscentof a slick ocean liner. Guests will be assured of a comfortable stay atthis villa situated in the hills above the splendidly elegant seasidetown of Opatija where Austro-Hungarian architecture dominates the towncentre and a good selection of shops, bars, restaurants, nightlife andcasinos can be found.
There are 2 terraced villas in total KV023 and KV024, each with its own entrance, private pool and private space.The villas can be rented together (sleeping 21 in total) or separately.The properties are approximately 5 minutes drive up the hill fromOpatija where guests enter into a spacious shared rear driveway. Thereis also an indoor car park to the rear. A flight of stairs from theparking area leads to the first floor rear terrace where there are 2entrance doors, one for each villa. Guests enter villa KV024 into ahallway with guest toilet. This leads through to a large open plankitchen/diner lounge area featuring 4 sets of sliding patio doorsopening out onto the pool facing balcony. The second floor features onedouble bedroom with en-suite shower room and doors leading out onto anupper balcony. There is also a double/twin room with a door leading outto the upper balcony, a further double room, and a family bathroom.
Stair access from the first floor lounge leads down to the ground floorwhich features 2 double bedrooms, a family bathroom and a mini gym. Thebedrooms and gym all open out into the garden/pool area which alsofeatures a Jacuzzi. Guests staying in KV024 from the beginning of theyear until the end of June and from early September until the end of the year mayuse the tennis courts, sauna and Jacuzzi of neighbouring KV023.Between early October and late April the pool is covered and this area isheated. In addition the pool is also heated during this winter period (subject to weather conditions).
The villa would suit a family / two families travelling together or agroup of friends looking to stay in this popular area of Croatia. Car hireis recommended at this villa and nearby areas of interest includevisiting the unspoilt islands of Cres and Losinj, the beautifulmountains of Gorski Kotar,the Ucka national park and the seaside town of Lovran. Day trips to theIstria region to include a visit to the impressive towns of Pula withits’ Roman amphitheatre, Rovinj and Porec are also possible from thevilla.
- Distance to beach2.5 km
- Nearest airportRijeka (nearest). Pula, Zagreb, Trieste and Ljubljana also possibilities.
- Distance to airport50km
- Nearest townOpatija
- Distance to town2.5km
- Distance to bus stop400m
- Frequency of busesUsually every hour.
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket
- Distance to nearest shops400 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant400m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 10
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 10
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for all dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for all dates.
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- Built: 2009
- Last renovated: 2009
- Area: 362m2
- Table tennis, table football and a billiard table are available at the villa.
- There is access to the indoor whirlpool, sauna and tennis courts from January to the end of June and September to the end of the year.
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for 2 cars
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): An A/C unit is located on each hallway (3 in total) and this effectively cools the whole villa.
- Pool size: 8.0m x 4.0m
- Pool private to the property
- Heated pool
- Fire place
- Washing machine
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Outdoor table and chairs to seat 6, sunbeds and sun umbrellas.
- Dining room
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: One of the double bedrooms can be converted to a twin room. Double bed in this room has a small gap in the middle.
- Number of double bedrooms: 4
- Total number of bedrooms: 5
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 4
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 2.5 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 10 minutes
- Nearest airport: Rijeka (nearest). Pula, Zagreb, Trieste and Ljubljana also possibilities.
- Distance to airport: 50km
- Nearest town: Opatija
- Distance to town: 2.5km
- Distance to bus stop: 400m
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 400 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 400m
- In suburb
- Bus available
- Frequency of buses: Usually every hour.
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: €500
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
04 Jan. - 19 Mar.£ 125.00 19 Mar. - 11 June£ 254.00 11 June - 09 July£ 316.00 09 July - 23 July£ 446.00 23 July - 20 Aug.£ 572.00 20 Aug. - 27 Aug.£ 493.00 27 Aug. - 10 Sept.£ 383.00 10 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 254.00 01 Oct. - 18 Dec.£ 125.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. For rentals in Croatia an additional tourist tax applies of 92 pence per adult per night. Children ages 12-17 pay 50% of this amount. There is no tourist tax charge for children under 12.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here: