Large 9 bedroom villa with pool in Zaton Bay near Dubrovnik sleeps up to 18-22 people
Located in picturesque Zaton Bay, approximately 20 minutes’ drive from Dubrovnik City, this 9 bedroom villa situated within a short walk to the beach, would suit a large group of families or friends, especially those looking for a place to hold a re-union/get together. The property is split into a number of apartments located over 4 floors which are broken down as follows:
Apt 1 - Double bedroom, bathroom with living room, kitchenette and single sofa bed. Sleeps 3
Apt 2.- Double bedroom, bathroom. Also features a gym, pool table and single sofa bed. Sleeps 3
Apt 3 - Large open plan living room, dining room and kitchen, sea view conservatory balcony, 2 x double bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 1 shower room. Sleeps 4
Apt 4 - Studio room with twin beds, en-suite shower room. Sleeps 2
Apt 5 - Studio with double bed, en-suite shower room, sea view balcony shared with Apt 6. Kitchenette. Single sofa bed, sleeps 3
Apt 6 - Studio with double bed, en-suite shower room kitchenette, sea view balcony shared with Apt 5 + single sofa bed. Sleeps 3
Third Floor (Eaves)
Apt 7 - Studio with twin beds, bathroom, kitchenette. Single sofa bed. Sleeps 3
Apt 8 - Studio with double bed and single bed, bathroom, kitchenette. Double sofa bed, sleeps 5
Both studio apartments feature velux windows.
The ground floor apartments are accessed from the pool area, a separate door located to the side of the villa opens onto the first floor and connects internally with the 2nd and 3rd floors.The villa is best suited to 18 persons..
The villa is enclosed within a walled garden with the pool area located to the front and a large BBQ area/summer kitchen and spacious outdoor dining area laid out as a succession of stepped terraces situated to the rear and side of the villa. There is also garage parking available for 2 cars at the villa.
Zaton Bay features a small selection of sea front restaurants serving local Mediterranean cuisine along with a grocery shop. Boat trips/excursions can be arranged locally. The Arboretum near Trsteno is located 15 minutes’ drive away. Asides from Dubrovnik City, other areas of interest include the pretty harbour town of Cavtat, the fortified town of Ston, a day trip to Montenegro and Mostar as well as visiting a number of off-shore islands including the National Park island of Mljet.
The price shown in the table below is for 1-18 people, for 19-22 people there is an additional charge and this can be added once in the booking page.
Chef service is available on request, providing the following service:
- The purchasing of the food ingredients on a daily basis (does not include cost of food)
- Preparing and serving breakfast and dinner
- Clearing away the dishes from the table plus washing up
Price is available on request. The service does not include food. The food will be bought by the chef and the bill for the ingredients presented to you for payment. You can supply your own drinks at the meal.
The Chef can offer continental, Italian, French, American, Vegetarian or typical Dubrovnik breakfast. You can choose whichever you would like.
At dinner time there will be one extra person to help the chef with preparation as well as serving and clearing away dishes.
There is also another catering option possibility whereby one of 2 local restaurants can deliver food to the villa.
If you are interested in boat hire, please click here: http://www.dubrovnikboatexcursions.com/
- Distance to beach120 m
- Nearest airportDubrovnik
- Distance to airport35km
- Nearest townDubrovnik
- Distance to town8km
- Frequency of busesEvery 15-20 minutes
- Details on nearest shopsGrocery, butcher and bakery
- Distance to nearest shops400 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant150m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 18
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 22
- Minimum stay: 5 nights for July-August, 4 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Any day for all dates.
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2007
- Area: Whole property: 586m2 (interior: 456m2, exterior: 130m2)
- Boat mooring: On request for a boat up to 30m, charges may apply
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Garage parking for 2 cars. Off street parking available outside of villa on a first come first serve basis
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Sea view
- Sun deck
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): Larger main rooms have powerful A/C units which cool the whole villa
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 8.5m x 4.6m
- Fire place
- Summer kitchen: Equipped with crockery, glasses, cutlery and additional dishwasher
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sea view conservatory on first floor has dining table for 10 people. Outdoor dining table for 20 people. Sun loungers around the pool
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Number of 5 bedrooms: 1. Additional beds: 2 single beds in the lounge area
- Number of double bedrooms: 4
- Number of triple bedrooms: 3
- Total number of bedrooms: 9
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 4
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 5
- Total number of bathrooms: 9
Staff on site /available
- Cook and maid service: Available on request at additional fee, payable locally
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 120 m
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik
- Distance to airport: 35km
- Nearest town: Dubrovnik
- Distance to town: 8km
- Details on nearest shops: Grocery, butcher and bakery
- Distance to nearest shops: 400 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 150m
- On the seaside
- Bus stop: 200 m
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: Every 15-20 minutes
- Information on transfers: Taxi pick-up from airport can be arranged on request
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: €500
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 May - 01 June£ 672.00 01 June - 01 July£ 854.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 910.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 854.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 672.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
The caretakers were very responsive.
I believe the description should have included that the house is on a hill and does require some physical ability to get to and from the small Zaton village. If you had a physical issue it would be a problem for any guest, as it was for one of our family members.
The lower two bedrooms cannot be accessed from the house. You must walk outside and upstairs to join the main part of the home. These family members felt a little removed from the rest of the guests.
Impressed with: It is clean, very clean and the landscape is breathtaking
Recommend: Zaton Water Sports assisted us with all of our activities. They coordinated an evening sunset boat trip to Dubrovnik, a full day private boat tour and coordinated all our other transportation needs. They were very helpful.
Favourite villa moment: The chef at The Capo Restaurant came to the villa and prepared a beautiful cooked breakfast on the large outdoor patio.
Stayed July/August 2017