Seven bedroom luxury Palazzo in Vis Town on Vis Island
Holiday Highlights: ~ Historic luxurious Palazzo living within minutes' walk of Vis Town waterfront ~ A unique collection of works by Ivan Mestrovic in a private gallery on the Palazzo grounds ~
One of the finest holiday villas in Croatia, this beautiful 16th century 7 bedroom Palazzo is located in an exceptional position on the waterfront of Vis town itself. This 7 bedroom villa, built in exquisite Italian style, is immaculately presented and would be suited to the more discerning client looking to experience the charms of this unspoilt Mediterranean island, within easy reach of some of the best restaurants and off-shore activities Croatia has to offer.
The villa is accessed from a small street and into a courtyard where there are two entrances which lead into the ground floor area consisting of a large hallway with double bedroom and en-suite shower room and stairs to the first floor. To the left of the first floor staircase is a doorway leading into a magnificent lounge area with four French doors opening out onto a sea facing balcony. A double bedroom and en-suite shower room are located off one corner of the lounge. A second lounge door leads out into a spacious corridor from where there is a further double bedroom with en-suite shower room. The corridor opens out into a beautifully decorated kitchen/dining room with doors leading out onto a second sea facing terrace. Stairs from this wing of the property lead to two loft style triple bedrooms with sea views and en-suite bathrooms. To the rear of the property is a pretty walled garden with outdoor dining and BBQ facilities. Turning right at the top of the first floor staircase leads to a second corridor from where there is a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom. The corridor ends at a second lounge area complete with large open fireplace. Stairs from here lead directly into a loft style bedroom featuring a triple room with sea views and en-suite bathroom. The Villa contains a private gallery featuring works by Ivan Mestrovic.
A maid service of 3 hours per day is included in the price. The villa can be rented together with a 9.6m maximum 10 person motorboat. Price for the boat is charged separately at £3000 per week including skipper. Fuel is not included.
For more information about Vis Island watchvideo.
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport3-4 hours including ferry crossing
- Nearest townVis
- Distance to town200m to Vis waterfront and town
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket in Vis
- Distance to nearest shops500 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant200m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 17
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 17
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for July-September, 5 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for July-September, any day for all other dates.
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1570
- Last renovated: 2005
- Area: Villa: 500m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: A free car park is 5 minutes walk away
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Washing machine
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Garden dining table and chairs can seat up to 12 persons. Benches on kitchen terrace
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Information on bedrooms: One of triple bedrooms has 2 single and a sofa bed
- Number of double bedrooms: 4
- Number of triple bedrooms: 3
- Total number of bedrooms: 7
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 4
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 3
- Total number of bathrooms: 7
Information on Location
- Distance to the beach: 5 mins walk
- Driving time to nearest beach: 5-10 minutes by car to sandy beach
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 3-4 hours including ferry crossing
- Nearest town: Vis
- Distance to town: 200m to Vis waterfront and town
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket in Vis
- Distance to nearest shops: 500 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 200m
- On the seaside
- Distance from the sea: 5 m
- In city
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Apr. - 01 June£ 634.00 01 June - 01 July£ 995.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 1,139.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 995.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 634.00 01 Nov. - 01 Jan.£ 480.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. For rentals in Croatia an additional tourist tax applies of 92 pence per adult per night. Children ages 12-17 pay 50% of this amount. There is no tourist tax charge for children under 12.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Excellent. Very good.
Stayed August 2013
Our villa stay was outstanding and everything it was advertised to be.
Stayed June 2011