Holiday Highlights ~ A historic oasis of peace close to Dubrovnik ~ The stunning courtyard and pool area, completely enclosed with its own chapel ~ Luxury waterfront setting ~
Set at the heart of picturesque Zaton bay, just 10 minutes from famous Dubrovnik Old Town and minutes from the waterfront of Zaton, this luxurious fully enclosed estate is a truly magnificent celebration villa. Dating back to the 15th century, the villa has been renovated to exceedingly high standards; historic ambience is perfectly complemented with chic, contemporary interior design to create an elegant, opulent environment.
Originally built as a summer retreat, the villa entrance leads into a private, fully enclosed courtyard to the front of the property itself. Glass stairs to a transparent glass bridge, connecting two external terraces, let in sunlight while simultaneously showcasing the beautiful sea views of Zaton Bay. To the rear of the property, fully enclosed Mediterranean garden is an idyllic suntrap. The pool and outdoor lounge areas invite you to relax, while the stone walls and private chapel at the end of the garden exude history.
Your holiday villa
Entering the main house, guests are greeted by a grand entrance hall with doors leading out to the garden courtyard. From the entrance foyer, through an arch to the right are two spacious double bedrooms, each with ensuite shower room. To the left of the entrance foyer, a hall leads through past the fully equipped professional kitchen to a large bar area, with open plan living area, bar area and dining area with historic furnishings throughout.
Stone stairs from the entrance lead up to a library with cosy seating area and doors out to the sea-facing terrace. From the library lead 4 luxurious ensuite double bedrooms, set over the first and second floor, each with walk in shower and underfloor heating on the first floor and wooden staircase leading to a bedroom gallery area.
Explore the area
Zaton Bay itself features a small selection of seafront restaurants serving local Mediterranean cuisine, along with a grocery shop nearby. The Arboretum near Trsteno is located 15 minutes’ drive away, and Dubrovnik Old Town is within easy reach just 10 minutes’ drive from the villa. Other areas of interest include the pretty harbour town of Cavtat, a day trip to Montenegro or visiting one of the many beautiful islands dotted around the coast near Zaton.
A butler service, house manager and private concierge are on hand, included in the price of your stay. A welcome pack is also included. The concierge is available on site for any additional arrangements you may require (at additional cost) including chef service, maid service or excursion assistance. Please speak with one of our consultants for further details.
- Distance to beach200 m
- Nearest airportDubrovnik
- Distance to airport32km
- Nearest townDubrovnik
- Distance to town13.5km to Dubrovnik
- Details on nearest shopsGrocery shop 100m, bakery 80m
- Distance to nearest shops300 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant100m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 12
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 14
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for July-August, 5 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Any day for all dates.
- Check-in: 17:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Area: 580m2
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 30m2
- Pool private to the property
- Fire place
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Various shaded outdoor seating areas
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sunloungers, outdoor sofas in lounge area, outdoor dining table & chairs
- Dining room
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Bath tub
- Information on bedrooms: All bedrooms are equipped with ensuite shower rooms
- Number of double bedrooms: 6
- Total number of bedrooms: 6
- Cot available: On request
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 6
- Total number of bathrooms: 8
- Number of toilet only rooms: 2
- Number of bath/shower rooms which have a toilet: 6
Staff on site /available
- Chef and maid service are available on request at additional cost. Please speak to one of our consultants for further details
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 200 m
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik
- Distance to airport: 32km
- Nearest town: Dubrovnik
- Distance to town: 13.5km to Dubrovnik
- Details on nearest shops: Grocery shop 100m, bakery 80m
- Distance to nearest shops: 300 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 100m
- In suburb
- Distance from the sea: 300 m
- Distance from the center: 300 m
- Car recommended
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- The following must be produced on arrival: €2000
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 01 May£ 1,695.00 01 May - 01 June£ 2,430.00 01 June - 01 July£ 3,480.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 4,426.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 3,480.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 2,430.00 01 Nov. - 01 Jan.£ 1,695.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here: