Villa with pool and stunning views in Uvala Ljubljeva, nr Marina and Trogir
Three light and airy apartments let as one villa offer guests spectacular sea views and are located approximately 20 minutes drive away from the historical town of Trogir. The villa provides a relaxing retreat from everyday life and guests staying here will be sure to enjoy a peaceful and pleasant stay.
The villa is approached along a gravel road where there is a car park located at the rear of the building. There are three apartments in total, let as one villa for maximum privacy - each apartment is located on a different floor. All apartments consist of an open plan kitchen/diner/lounge area with doors leading out onto a sea-facing terrace. There is also a separate shower room, a double bedroom and one twin room. An extra bed for a 13th person can be placed in the top floor apartment - supplement applies. Please select the exact number of persons at time of booking for the correct price.There is a shared, covered BBQ area with bench seating for guests and an outdoor staircase at the side of the building leads down to the pool area and beach.
The village of Ljubljeva is located approximately 25 minutes away from Split airport. The villa provides an ideal base from which to explore the surrounding region which features such sites as the waterfalls of Krka National Park and the medieval city of Sibenik and its magnificent Renaissance Cathedral. The city of Split is also within easy reach. A 6m boat with outboard engine, no cabin, is also available for private rental (see pictures - prices on request). The villa would suit a group of friends or large family wishing to relax in peaceful surroundings. The villa is let as three separate 2 bedroom apartments outside of July and August - please see TG015 for availability.
- Distance to beach30 m
- Nearest airportSplit. Zadar also a possibility.
- Distance to airport25km to Split airport
- Nearest townTrogir
- Distance to town15km
- Distance to bus stop2km
- Frequency of busesEvery hour to Trogir.
- Details on nearest shops Village grocery store in Vinisce
- Distance to nearest shops2 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant5km - in Marina
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 12
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 13
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for mid-June to early September, 4 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for mid-June to early September, any day for all other dates.
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1996
- Last renovated: 2005
- Area: 250m2
- Boat rental: 6 metre long boat available for hire locally. License required. (see extra pics page for photos). 100 Euros per day, includes 10 litres of fuel. Extra fuel paid locally.
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for 5 cars
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 5.0m x 3.0m
- Pool private to the property
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Open-plan kitchen/lounge/diner
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: sunbeds, table and chairs with umbrella.
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Extra bed for a 13th person can be placed in the top floor apartment - supplement applies. Please select the exact number of persons at time of booking for the correct price.
- Number of double bedrooms: 3
- Total number of bedrooms: 6
- Number of twin bedrooms: 3
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 3
- Total number of bathrooms: 3
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 30 m
- Nearest airport: Split. Zadar also a possibility.
- Distance to airport: 25km to Split airport
- Nearest town: Trogir
- Distance to town: 15km
- Distance to bus stop: 2km
- Details on nearest shops: Village grocery store in Vinisce
- Distance to nearest shops: 2 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 5km - in Marina
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: Every hour to Trogir.
- Provision of linen/towels
- Pet fee: €5 per day, payable locally.
- Boat mooring: €10 per day
- Extra bed for a 13th person can be placed in the top floor apartment - supplement applies. Please select the exact number of persons at time of booking for the correct price.
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 May - 01 June£ 253.00 01 June - 17 June£ 361.00 17 June - 01 July£ 361.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 513.00 01 Sept. - 09 Sept.£ 361.00 09 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 361.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 253.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here: