5 bedroom villa with pool in Split city sleeps 10
A spacious town house located in Split’s smart Marijan Forest Park which features promenades, vista points and the city’s urban marina. This attractive setting offers a calm oasis in which to enjoy a relaxing Croatian holiday whilst being within easy access of a vibrant city centre.
The villa is approached along a residential street where steps down lead to the main entrance which opens into a spacious hallway and corridor. From the hallway guests enter into an ‘L’ shaped lounge with study area overlooking the pool. Double doors from the lounge lead into the dining room which also features doors leading back out into the corridor as well as French doors opening onto a covered terrace with table and chairs. Stairs to the side of this terrace lead down to the pool. The pool can also be accessed via steps down from the main entrance. The kitchen sits on the other side of the ground floor corridor and there is also a separate shower room on this level. The first floor features a twin bedroom with city and harbour views, a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, a double bedroom with city and harbour view balcony, and another double bedroom. There is also a separate family bathroom on this level. The basement contains a sauna, a kitchenette and a shower and double bedroom. The outside of the house is surrounded by a shady garden to the rear of which there is a gate leading out onto Marijan’s famous setaliste (pedestrian walkway) where you can ascend to the top of Marijan hill via a stepped walkway.
As well as the numerous restaurants, bars, wine cellars, clubs and shopping opportunities, Split also hosts a number of cultural events such as the Split Summer Festival (from mid-July to mid-August), Split film festival as well as various exhibitions and concerts. The gallery of Croatia’s most famous sculptor, Ivan Mestrovic is located 200m away from the villa.
The villa makes an excellent to explore areas beyond Split. The islands of Brac, Hvar and Vis can be explored by boat whilst on the mainland the waterfalls at Krka and the canyon at Omis which offers white water rafting are popular excursions.
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 10
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 10
- Minimum stay: 3 nights for all dates
- Arrival days: Any day for all dates
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1928
- Last renovated: 2007
- Area: 360m2
- Pool open from 15th April – 31st October. Exact start and end date subject to weather conditions. Please check at time of booking.
- Car park: Off street free parking available on first come first served basis.
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 7.0m x 4.0m
- Pool private to the property
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun recliners, table and chairs for 8
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 3
- Total number of bedrooms: 5
- Number of twin bedrooms: 2
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 4
- Number of toilet only rooms: 2
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 1.5 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 7 minutes
- Nearest airport: Split Airport
- Distance to airport: 25km
- Nearest town: Split
- Distance to bus stop: 5 minutes walk
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 500 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 500m to Zrno Soli
- Distance from the center: 1.5 km
- Bus available
- Frequency of buses: Frequent
- Information on transfers: A taxi pick up from Split airport can be arranged on request. Price approximately Euros 35- 40 payable locally. Please speak with one of our consultants to book.
- In city
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Daily maid service included in the price every morning for general tidy up/make beds. Maid can also bring breakfast in the morning, to be arranged and confirmed locally. Additional charge applies for breakfast which is payable locally in advance
- Additional cleaning fee: €150 (paid locally)
- The following must be produced on arrival: €500
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 01 Apr.£ 350.00 01 Apr. - 12 May£ 402.00 12 May - 09 June£ 479.00 09 June - 05 July£ 664.00 05 July - 09 July£ 2,040.00 09 July - 18 Aug.£ 819.00 18 Aug. - 08 Sept.£ 664.00 08 Sept. - 22 Sept.£ 479.00 22 Sept. - 01 Nov.£ 402.00 01 Nov. - 01 Jan.£ 350.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
The following additional services can be arranged at the villa.