Three Bedroom Villa with Pool and Sea Views near Trogir
This attractive villa is located in the seaside village of Mavarcica near Okrug Gornji on the island of Ciovo, easily accessible from UNESCO protected town Trogir and nearby Split airport. The villa, which offers wonderful sea views, is presented as 2 apartments, ground and first floor and would suit a family or group of friends looking for a relaxing holiday together whilst have their own space.
The villa is accessed via a quiet street just 50m from the nearest beach. Stairs lead up from the front parking area of the property to a spacious sun terrace with pool, sun loungers and covered shaded terrace areas with outdoor dining table and chairs - the perfect place to enjoy the sea views and sunset over dinner. From the terrace, guests enter the ground floor, consisting of a lounge / diner which leads to a twin bedroom. From the lounge / diner 3 steps lead to the kitchen, bathroom and double bedroom. Exterior steps to the side lead to an open terrace leading in to the first floor apartment which has a lounge / kitchen / diner with Juliet balcony. 4 steps take you to the double bedroom and bathroom.
The villa can be rented as a 2 bedroom apartment with private pool (TG035A). This situation means guests only have access to the ground floor apartment, the first floor apartment would be closed off.
Car Hire is recommended (although not essential) at the apartment for exploring the local area. The vibrant city of Split with its traditional fish market and the famous Diocletian Palace is within easy driving distance and nature lovers can take a trip to the spectacular Krka Waterfalls. A picturesque pebble beach is located 15 minute walk away along a pretty coastal path.
- Distance to beach50 m
- Nearest airportSplit. Zadar airport is also a possibility.
- Distance to airport15km to Split airport. Zadar airport is approximately 1.5 hours by car.
- Nearest townTrogir
- Distance to town6km
- Distance to bus stop20 minutes walk to bus stop
- Frequency of busesBoat service from Okrug Gornji beach to Trogir runs every 20 minutes in the summer. The beach is a 20 minute walk or 5 minute drive from the property.
- Details on nearest shopsIn the local village there are 2 supermarkets, a bakery, ATM, post-office, fruit & veg stalls, newsagent, tourist office, chemist, doctor and dentist
- Distance to nearest restaurant10 minutes walk
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 6
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 10
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for July and August. 3 nights for all other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday for July and August. Any day for all other dates
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 11:00
- Built: 1971
- Last renovated: 2010
- Area: 125m2
- 3 fans provided. One fan located in each bedroom
- Safe in the kitchen with instructions. Safe big enough for money, travel documents, mobile phones, ipad etc
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Once a week
- Car park: Space for 3 cars. 2 gated parking spaces are located to the rear of the property. The third space is located to the front of the property.
- Sea view
- Sun deck
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): Air-conditioning unit is located in the two living areas
- Fans provided
- Pool size: 24m2
- Pool private to the property
- Mixer and i-pod docking station available. 30 plus DVD's, mainly in English
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Video/DVD/BluRay library
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Rattan table with 10 chairs and sun umbrellas. Sunbeds around the pool. Hammocks located under the pergola.
- Dining room
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Sofa bed for 2 located in each of the two open plan lounges
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 3
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 3
- Additional information on bathrooms: One bathroom is ensuite to the double bedroom
- Number of bath/shower rooms which have a toilet: 3
Staff on site /available
- A maid can be provided on request before arrival, cost is €6 per hour
Information on Location
- Distance to nearest shops: 10 minutes walk
- Distance to beach: 50 m
- Nearest airport: Split. Zadar airport is also a possibility.
- Distance to airport: 15km to Split airport. Zadar airport is approximately 1.5 hours by car.
- Nearest town: Trogir
- Distance to town: 6km
- Distance to bus stop: 20 minutes walk to bus stop
- Details on nearest shops: In the local village there are 2 supermarkets, a bakery, ATM, post-office, fruit & veg stalls, newsagent, tourist office, chemist, doctor and dentist
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 10 minutes walk
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: Boat service from Okrug Gornji beach to Trogir runs every 20 minutes in the summer. The beach is a 20 minute walk or 5 minute drive from the property.
- Information on transfers: A taxi transfer from airport to property can be arranged, approximately €15 one-way payable locally
- Provision of linen/towels
- Maid/Cleaning: On request
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Apr. - 01 June£ 210.00 01 June - 01 July£ 289.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 348.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 289.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 210.00 01 Nov. - 01 Apr.£ 174.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. For rentals in Croatia an additional tourist tax applies of 92 pence per adult per night. Children ages 12-17 pay 50% of this amount. There is no tourist tax charge for children under 12.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Impressed with: Clear Seas and good value for money
Not impressed with: Busy roads at peak times/choice of food
Favourite villa moment: Sitting on the terraces and admiring the view
Stayed July 2015
Property is great! A gorgeous view! A very nice layout, new fixtures, lots of sun and shade offered (pool side and hammocks under an awning) and lots of extra sheets and towels. Lovely. And a great homemade guide book about the villa and surrounding area. Super helpful. Thank you! You were helpful and the place was super!
Impressed with: Lovely weather, not too busy in the early season. Lots of outdoor activities.
Not impressed with: Parking.
Recommend: Not by name sorry. but many restos and gelateries available.
Favourite villa moment: The view every day.
Stayed May 2014