Four bedroom Villa in historic harbour town Komiza, Vis Island
Located in a pedestrian area of the historic harbour town of Komiza, this 3 storey stone villa is set in the charming narrow streets just behind the water front. With a beach, shops, bars, cafes and restaurants all within 5 minutes’ walk, it is a perfect location for a family or group of friends.
Guests enter the villa from a quiet cobbled street into an impressive, family sized dining room with a well equipped kitchen and fireplace. There is a well-stocked wine rack that functions as an honesty bar. One double bedroom and a bathroom are located through a connecting hallway. The kitchen opens out onto a large, walled terraced garden with a shaded dining area, barbecue and a second entrance to the street. The first floor features a bright, roomy double bedroom with 2 additional single beds which opens onto a spacious balcony and an external staircase to the street below. A second smaller balcony is accessed through a side door. Both balconies offer sea views. A bathroom is located across the hall. The second floor consists of two double bedrooms with sea views and a shared bathroom. One of the double bedrooms contains an additional single bed.
Vis is an enchanting island consisting of peaceful bays, olive groves and vineyards. The historic seaside town of Komiza is a perfect place from which to explore the island. A visit to the Blue Grotto on neighbouring Bisevo, walking, boat trips, diving or just relaxing on some of the idyllic local beaches are all pastimes which can be enjoyed on Vis Island.For more information about Vis Island take a look at thisvideo.
- Distance to beach30 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport3-4 hours including ferry crossing
- Nearest townKomiza
- Distance to bus stop200m
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket
- Distance to nearest shops100 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant200m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 11
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for late June to August. 2 nights for all other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday for late June to late August. Any day for all other dates
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 19th Century
- Last renovated: 2009
- Area: Villa: 260m2
- Wine store: A selection of wines are available in the villa, charged locally
- Pets: Small pets on request
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Linen: Once a week. Towels: Twice a week
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Fire place
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Video/DVD/BluRay library
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and chairs
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Information on bedrooms: First floor double bedroom has an additional 2 x single beds. One double bedroom on the second floor has an additional single bed
- Number of double bedrooms: 4
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- Cot available: Yes
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 3
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 30 m
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 3-4 hours including ferry crossing
- Nearest town: Komiza
- Distance to bus stop: 200m
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 100 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 200m
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Maid/Cleaning: Maid service once a week
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 May - 01 June£ 256.00 01 June - 27 June£ 312.00 27 June - 18 July£ 411.00 18 July - 01 Sept.£ 490.00 01 Sept. - 12 Sept.£ 374.00 12 Sept. - 27 Sept.£ 312.00 27 Sept. - 01 Jan.£ 256.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. For rentals in Croatia an additional tourist tax applies of 92 pence per adult per night. Children ages 12-17 pay 50% of this amount. There is no tourist tax charge for children under 12.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
One sofa for 10 people is nowhere near enough relaxing space. Probably not so much of a problem is the weather is good. More than 50% of our break had poor weather so not able to sit outside.
Caretaker was very helpful. Only thing I would say would be that he said the towels would be changed and a cleaner would come in and change the sheets. Not a great problem but it didn't happen and the next family renting may not be so accommodating.
Impressed with: Old charm.
Not impressed with: The weather
Recommend: he lobster pot one and the one next door.
Favourite villa moment: Being able to sit outside on the last day in the sun without puddles and wet chairs/floor. A tumble dryer would be handy for wet towels etc
Stayed May/June 2014