4 bedroom seaside villa with pool in Razanj near Rogoznica sleep 8-9
This modern seaside villa is located in a pretty bay in the picturesque seaside village of Razanj. Lying within a 35 minute drive of Split airport along Croatia’s Northern and Central Dalmatia region, this conveniently located villa offers guests easy access to all that the region has to offer in addition to being an excellent spot to spend a holiday relaxing by the sea.
The villa is approached through the village of Razanj along a gravel road where guest parking is available under a covered parking area located next to the villa. The main entrance is situated to the rear of the villa where guests enter into a small hallway and down a short flight stairs into the main hallway. There is also a guest cloakroom/WC located here. A door from the hallway leads into a spacious kitchen which then opens into a semi open-plan lounge / dining area. Both the kitchen and the lounge/diner feature French doors opening out onto a sea facing terrace with pool located to the side. Stairs to the first floor feature a balcony on the half-landing and a door at the top opening into the first floor bedroom area. In this part of the villa there is a double bedroom with French doors opening out onto a sea view terrace, a twin bedroom, a double bedroom with French doors opening out onto another sea view terrace, and a separate family bathroom with a bath. The 2nd (top floor) also with a small balcony on the half landing contains the master bedroom with a double and separate single bed suitable for a child under 12, plus access to a sea view balcony and separate shower room.
From the ground floor terrace, which also contains a shaded area for outdoor dining plus BBQ facilities, steps lead down to the sea and platform beach area where recliners can be placed. Also located here is the entrance to the boat house located under the villa which can accommodate a boat up to 7m in length. A track and trailer is available to place the boat in the boat house. A boat up to 15metres can be moored in the water in front of the villa. Boat drop from a trailer is around 6kms away.
The villa would suit a family or a group of friends. Car hire is recommended when staying at this property.
This villa is located near TG031 and both villas could be rented at the same time to provide accommodation for up to eighteen people.
- Distance to beach5 m
- Nearest airportSplit. Zadar also a possibility.
- Distance to airport25km to Split airport.
- Distance to bus stop300
- Frequency of busesOn average 3 times per day.
- Distance to nearest shops500 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant500
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 9
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for June, July and August. 4 nights for all other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday for June, July and August. Any day for all other dates
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1985
- Last renovated: 2007
- Area: 150m2
- There are ceiling fans in the second floor bedrooms and a stand fan in the third floor bedroom.
- Number of Fans provided: 4
- A boat up to 15m can be moored in the sea in front of the villa. The boat house can accommodate a boat up to 7m.
- Car park: Shaded parking available for up to 3 cars
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Fans provided
- Pool size: 7.0m x 3.8m
- Pool private to the property
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Table and chairs on terrace. Recliners available on the beach
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: There is an additional single bed available in the top floor masterbedroom suitable for a child under 12 years of age.
- Number of double bedrooms: 3
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 3
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
- Additional information on bathrooms: There is a shower room, a bathroom with a bathtub and shower, and a toilet only room.
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 5 m
- Nearest airport: Split. Zadar also a possibility.
- Distance to airport: 25km to Split airport.
- Distance to bus stop: 300
- Distance to nearest shops: 500 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 500
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: On average 3 times per day.
- Cot linen
- Cot rental: Charged at €5 per day up to a maximum of €30 per rental, payable locally
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Apr. - 01 May£ 163.00 01 May - 01 June£ 215.00 01 June - 01 July£ 314.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 500.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 265.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 163.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. For rentals in Croatia an additional tourist tax applies of 92 pence per adult per night. Children ages 12-17 pay 50% of this amount. There is no tourist tax charge for children under 12.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
We enjoyed the stay. Communication with owner was great, we also received few tips what to visit and where to buy things...
Recommend: Trogir area is great to visit
Favourite villa moment: Arrival and the excitement from the property.
Stayed August 2016
We had a power cut and had no electricity for almost a day - luckily the villa had a gas stove and we could boil water and cook on there. But we would have appreciated if the owner had come round to talk to us about it in the morning and apologise and advise what the status was, instead of leaving us with no idea of what was happening and how long it would be out. Would have liked extra blankets as we were cold and they only had thin summer bedding on the beds.
Caretaker was very helpful, but he liked to come over quite often to talk.
Comments from villa: The lack of blankets was our error. The day before guests arrived the weather was hot and 30 degrees, so we did not think to leave thick blankets at the villa. Then a storm came unexpectedly. When we spoke with the guests about this we did explain why the lack of blankets occurred and were sorry
Stayed May 2013
Read more reviews
Great place - will certainly be back. Perfectly happy with the service. Caretaker went out of his way to make our stay an entirely positive experience.
Impressed with: Easy to get around, great service everywhere and very friendly atmosphere for a family.
Recommend: Trogir is a great little town to visit.
Stayed May 2013
Excellent. The owner was extremely pleasant and helpful
Impressed with: The stunning scenery and crystal clear water
Stayed July/August 2012
Impressed with: Excellent food, both in terms of quality and value for money. Quiet roads and relaxed atmosphere
Not impressed with: Graffiti in Split
Recommend:Excellent restaurant in village, a ten minute walk from the villa. (Restaurant Lada). Worth visiting Trogir, palace gardens and Split
Favourite villa moment: Views from villa out to sea and easy access to swim across the bay and sit by the sea edge
Stayed June 2014