One bedroom studio apartment with patio in Komiza, Vis Island
The island of Vis is fast becoming one of the most exclusive islands on the Dalmatian coast and for good reason. Under Yugoslavia, no foreigners were allowed on the island, and as a result the island escaped the building of tourist resorts and hotels on its shoreline. Vis can truly lay claim to the term “unspoilt”. This large restored Old Town building in Komiza houses 7 charming apartments.
The Old Town house has been renovated in keeping with the rest of Komiza’s centre and features exposed stone walls and wooden shutters. The house is entered via the ground floor double-door entrance into a reception and “konoba” area (an open-plan dining/drinking room). A central staircase runs up through the 4 floors of the house, with a “hotel-rooms” style shared corridor on each floor. However, this apartment is situated on the ground-floor and is a studio that consists of a spacious open-plan room with a double bed, dining table and chairs, kitchen and en-suite shower room. There is also an additional sofa-bed capable of sleeping one adult or two children. Two other apartments in the same property can be reserved under VS004A (studio apartment) and VS004B (1- bedroom apartment with balcony).
This apartment would suit a couple or a couple with a young child looking to enjoy the convenience of being in Komiza’s centre with its bars and restaurants, whilst being within easy reach of the beaches (including a nearby naturist beach) and fascinating interior of Vis Island.For more information about Vis Island watchvideo.
- Distance to beach200 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport3 - 4 hours including ferry crossing
- Nearest townKomiza
- Distance to townProperty is in town centre
- Distance to bus stop100m
- Details on nearest shopsMini Market, post office, souvenir shop etc
- Distance to nearest shops10 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant30m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 3
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for mid-June to mid-September. 2 nights for all other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday for mid-June to mid-September. Any day for all other dates
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 18th century
- Last renovated: 2003
- Area: Apartment: 37m2
- Fans: 1 provided
- Parking in car parks, all areas metered
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Once a week for linen and 3 times a week for towels
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Fans provided
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Additional Appliances : 2 ring electric cooker
- Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Studio arranged as an open plan bedroom /kitchen / lounge
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Small patio terrace with ratan table and chairs
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: 1 single sofa-bed
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 200 m
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 3 - 4 hours including ferry crossing
- Nearest town: Komiza
- Distance to town: Property is in town centre
- Distance to bus stop: 100m
- Details on nearest shops: Mini Market, post office, souvenir shop etc
- Distance to nearest shops: 10 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 30m
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- In city
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- The following must be produced on arrival: €100
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 June - 10 June£ 61.00 10 June - 01 July£ 61.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 99.00 01 Sept. - 09 Sept.£ 61.00 09 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 61.00 01 Oct. - 01 Jan.£ 45.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
*2018 EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNT* 10% off 01.01.18 - 31.05.18 and 01.10.18 - 31.12.18 - book by 31.01.18