One bedroom apartment with balcony in Komiza, Vis Island
The island of Vis is fast becoming one of the most exclusive islands on the Dalmatian coast and for good reason. Under Yugoslavia, no foreigners were allowed on the island and as a result the island escaped the building of tourist resorts and hotels on its shoreline. Vis can truly lay claim to the term “unspoilt”. This large restored Old Town building in Komiza houses 7 charming apartments.
The Old Town house has been renovated in keeping with the rest of Komiza’s centre and features exposed stone walls and wooden shutters. The house is entered via the ground floor double-door entrance into a reception and “konoba” area (an open-plan dining/drinking room). A central staircase runs up through the 4 floors of the house, with a “hotel-rooms” style shared corridor on each floor. Each apartment has its own private entrance that leads off these corridors. This one bedroom apartment features an open-plan kitchen/diner/lounge with double sofa bed that opens out onto a balcony with table and 4 chairs. A separate bedroom with double bed leads off from this diner. There is also a shower room. Two other apartments are available to book within the property, under VS004A (studio apartment) and VS004C (ground floor studio with patio area).
This apartment would suit a couple or a group of friends looking to enjoy the convenience of being in Komiza’s centre with its bars and restaurants, whilst being within easy reach of the beaches (including a nearby naturist beach) and fascinating interior of Vis Island.For more information about Vis Island watchvideo.
- Distance to beach200 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport3 - 4 hours including ferry crossing
- Nearest townKomiza
- Distance to townProperty is in town centre
- Distance to bus stop100m
- Details on nearest shopsMini Market, post office, souvenir shop etc
- Distance to nearest shops10 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant30m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 4
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for mid-June to mid-September. 2 nights for all other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday for mid-June to mid-September. Any day for all other dates
- Built: 18th century
- Last renovated: 2003
- Area: Apartment: 33m2
- Fans: 1 provided
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Once a week for linen and 3 times a week for towels
- Car park: Parking in car parks, all areas metered
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Fans provided
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Additional Appliances : 2 ring electric cooker
- Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Balcony furniture: Table and chairs
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Sofa bed in the lounge available as an extra sleeping capacity for 2 children or 1 adult
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 200 m
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 3 - 4 hours including ferry crossing
- Nearest town: Komiza
- Distance to town: Property is in town centre
- Distance to bus stop: 100m
- Details on nearest shops: Mini Market, post office, souvenir shop etc
- Distance to nearest shops: 10 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 30m
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- In city
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- The following must be produced on arrival: €100
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 June - 11 June£ 95.00 11 June - 01 July£ 95.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 131.00 01 Sept. - 10 Sept.£ 95.00 10 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 95.00 01 Oct. - 01 Jan.£ 63.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. For rentals in Croatia an additional tourist tax applies of 92 pence per adult per night. Children ages 12-17 pay 50% of this amount. There is no tourist tax charge for children under 12.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here: