Four bedroom villa in Komiza on Vis Island
Located in a pedestrian area of the vibrant harbour town of Komiza, this 3 storey stone villa is set in the charming narrow streets just behind the water front. With a beach, shops, bars, cafes and restaurants all within 5 minutes’ walk, it is a perfect location for a family or group of friends.
Guests enter the villa from the main pedestrian thoroughfare in Komiza into a shared courtyard separated from another building by a 2m high screen. The courtyard contains a table and chairs for up to 6 persons, a separate outside toilet/shower and a doorway opening into the ground floor where guests can chill out in a large open plan kitchen\diner\living room with exposed beams and stone walls. An external staircase from the courtyard takes guests to the first floor which features two double bedrooms, a kitchenette and a shower room. The second floor, accessed by an internal staircase from the first floor, contains a triple bedroom (1 double and 1 single bed), one double bedroom and a separate shower room.
Vis is an enchanting island consisting of peaceful bays, olive groves and vineyards. The historic seaside town of Komiza is a perfect place from which to explore the island. Horse riding, walking, boat trips, diving or just relaxing on some of the idyllic local beaches are all pastimes which can be enjoyed on Vis Island.For more information about Vis Island watchvideo.
- Distance to beach10 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport75 minute fast catamaran to Split town, 140mins by car ferry.
- Nearest townKomiza
- Distance to town100m
- Distance to bus stop100m
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket
- Distance to nearest shops100 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant100m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 9
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 11
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for July, August and September. 2 nights for all other dates
- Arrival days: Sunday for July, August and September. Any day for all other dates
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: c.a.1700
- Last renovated: 2008
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Courtyard patio area with table and chairs for 6 persons
- Number of double bedrooms: 3
- Number of triple bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- Cot available: Sofa bed for 2 people
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 3
- Total number of bathrooms: 3
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 10 m
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 75 minute fast catamaran to Split town, 140mins by car ferry.
- Nearest town: Komiza
- Distance to town: 100m
- Distance to bus stop: 100m
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 100 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 100m
- In suburb
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: €100
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 01 June£ 200.00 01 June - 01 July£ 301.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 425.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 301.00 01 Oct. - 01 Jan.£ 200.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. For rentals in Croatia an additional tourist tax applies of 92 pence per adult per night. Children ages 12-17 pay 50% of this amount. There is no tourist tax charge for children under 12.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here: