Zagreb Airport Guide
Zagreb Airport General Information:
HR – 10 150, Croatia
Tel Contact: 060 320 320, +385 (1) 4562 170 (international)
Getting to and from Zegreb Airport:
Zagreb Airport Bus:
The main bus terminal at Zagreb airport is located immediately outside the International Arrivals Exit. Buses are operated by The Pleso Transport Company (telephone + 385 1 6331 999) and the airport timetable can be viewed by clicking here.
Buses depart from Zagreb city main bus terminal at Avenija Marina Držića bb, 10000 Zagreb. Journey time between Zagreb airport and Zagreb city is approximately 25minutes.
Zagreb airport Taxis:
Taxis are available outside the terminal although we recommend pre-booking your taxi with JamTransfer airport transfer company.
Zagreb airport Car Hire:
Car hire at Zagreb airport is available. Croatian Villas works with a number of car rental companies at Zagreb airport. Please visit our car hire page for the most competitive prices and latest offers.
Zagreb Airport Help Desk and Facilities Information:
The information desk is located within the airport terminal.
Contact telephone number is 060 320 320 for calls from within the national phone network or ++385 1 45 62 170 if dialling internationally.
Zagreb Airport Facilities in Passenger lounge:
- Bank is located in the airport terminal open from 0700-2100 to see bank location click here
- Post Office is located within Passenger Terminal, working hour 07.00 – 21.00 hours.
- Newspaper/magazine stand. Open from 5.30 am till 2100 or 1 hour prior to first departing flight.
- Souvenir Shop. Open from 7.30am till 20.30
- Coffee bar. Art Café is located next to Domestic Arrivals.Working hours are: 5.30.am to 10.00.pm.
- Restaurant ‘Faust Vrancic’ at Zagreb airport is located on the first floor, lift available. The restaurant offers self service facilities as well as table service. Air-conditioned and sound proofed with PA system to keep passengers up to date with flight information. View of airport runway available as you dine.
- Toilets including baby changing.
- Lost and Left Luggage facilities.
Zagreb Airport Airside Facilities:
- Duty Free shop selling gifts, cigarettes, alcoholic beverages, confectionary, toys, Croatian food produce including chilled food, fashion section (jewellery, clothing, sunglasses, leather goods, scarves). Open from 0600-2100 or 1 hour prior to first departing flight.
- Perfume counter. Open from 0600-2100 or 1 hour prior to first departing flight.
- Snack bar offering beverages and sandwiches. Open from 0530-2400 or 1 hour prior to first departing flight. Closed usually after last flight departs.
- Toilets including baby changing facilities.
Zagreb Airport VIP Service:
For details on Zagreb Airport VIP Service click here.
Public WLAN access available in passenger terminal building. Internet access vouchers can be purchased at Newspaper stand.
Zagreb Airport Business Lounges:
Zagreb airport offers two business lounges.
Diners Club Lounge is located in passenger terminal on the first floor.
Tel: ++385 1 62 19 244
Fax: ++385 1 45 62 500
08.00. am – 08.00. p.m. Monday – Friday
08.00. am – 08.00. p.m. Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays.
Closed on 25th December.
“Zrinjevac” Lounge is located in International departures.
For further details on all Zagreb airport lounges please click here.
Other Zagreb Airport Information:
Zagreb airport car parking:
Zagreb airport offers 3 areas for parking:
Parking lot P1 located 80 metres from terminal building.
Parking lot P2 located 145 metres from terminal building.
Parking lot P3 located 60 metres from terminal building.
For further details on parking at Zagreb airport including prices click here.
Disabled Access at Zagreb Airport:
Assistance is provided at Zagreb airport for disabled passengers. Please contact your airline directly with any special request for disabled access. The airline will then liaise with Zagreb airport on your behalf. Disabled equipment available includes a Liftmobile for aircraft boarding. Any request for disabled assistance must be pre-booked in advance and cannot be provided upon arrival/departure.
Smoking Policy at Zagreb Airport:
Zagreb airport is a non-smoking building.
For further information on Zagreb airport including flight arrival and departure information and virtual tour click here.