Unique 2 Bedroom Hill-top Villa near Motovun with Stunning Views of the Istrian Countryside
You won’t be disappointed with the view should you choose to holiday at this hill top villa located near Motovun in Istria. This spectacularly positioned retreat would suit honeymooners, a family looking for a great location or friends looking to enjoy themselves at a very special place.
The villa is approached from the rear where guest parking is available. The villa is walled apart from one area which offers a view of the Istrian countryside. Guests walk from the parking area along a semi-circular gravel path which leads to the villa entrance. Entry is through to an architecturally designed open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar / diner / lounge area with an interesting corner glass floor-to-ceiling wall, a signature style of the architect involved in the villa’s design, which frames the picturesque view precisely. On this floor there is also a bathroom with Jacuzzi bath. The first floor features one double bedroom, one twin bedroom with en-suite shower room and a separate family bathroom.
Outside, accessible from the kitchen/diner/lounge area, guests will enjoy the 3m x 3m plunge pool with its infinity edge, built in seating and water jets. Enter and enjoy one of the best views to be had in Croatia. There is also an outdoor covered eating ‘Konoba’ area with BBQ.
Car hire is recommend at this villa as there are a number of areas of interest within easy driving distance of the villa including the Medieval Hill top towns of Motovun and Groznjan as well as the seaside towns of Porec, Rovinj and Vrsar. A little further afield, the Brijuni Islands, the Roman amphitheatre in Pula and a day trip to Venice are all recommended excursions that are available from this region.
- Distance to beach20 km
- Nearest airportPula
- Distance to airport48km
- Nearest townMotovun
- Distance to town4km
- Details on nearest shopsGrocery store
- Distance to nearest shops2 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant2km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 4
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for all dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for all dates.
- Check-in: 16:00-20:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1920
- Last renovated: 2005
- Area: 132m2
- Garden: 600m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for 2 cars.
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sun deck
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): 3 units.
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 3m x 3m
- Pool private to the property
- Infinity pool
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun loungers and parasols, tables and chairs.
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Twin bedroom en-suite.
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 3
- Additional information on bathrooms: Shower room en-suite.
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 20 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 30 minutes
- Nearest airport: Pula
- Distance to airport: 48km
- Nearest town: Motovun
- Distance to town: 4km
- Details on nearest shops: Grocery store
- Distance to nearest shops: 2 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 2km
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels