3 Bedroom Dalmatian Villa with 2 Bedroom Annexe near Ivan Dolac on Hvar Island, sleeps 10-12
Built in a typical Dalmatian style, this property offers guests wonderful sea views from its rooms and is only 2 minutes walk down the hill to a very pretty pebble beach and a wonderful blue lagoon. The property is situated near the village of Ivan Dolac where there is a restaurant and shop. It takes approximately 20-25 minutes to drive here from the main ferry terminal at Stari Grad on Hvar and car hire is strongly recommended when staying at this property as the villa, though situated with a few other houses, is quite secluded.
The main villa consists of three bedrooms (one double and two twins), a kitchen-lounge area and two shower rooms. Outside there is a large terrace with BBQ and dining area with sea views.The first floor annexe next to the villa consists of a very spacious open plan kitchen-living-dining room with French doors leading onto a sea facing terrace. A spiral staircase from the lounge leads to a galleried sleeping area with twin beds. There are also two double bedrooms both with en-suite shower rooms. One of the bedrooms has french doors onto a sea facing terrace. The annexe comes with an internet connection point and computer.If you are travelling to Split by plane and your flight is scheduled to arrive late afternoon/evening it is advisable that you book your first night at a hotel in Split and take the ferry to Hvar the next day. First ferry departure time from Split is around 8.30am. Ferry journey time to Hvar (Stari Grad) is approximately two hours. For details on ferry times to the islands please visit the Jadrolinija website. For more assistance on planning your journey to Hvar please speak with one of our consultants.
- Distance to beach100 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport 3-4 hours including ferry crossing.
- Nearest townJelsa/Stari Grad
- Distance to town30 minutes by car.
- Details on nearest shopsSmall shop in Ivan Dolac, otherwise supermarket in Stari Grad
- Distance to nearest restaurant10 minutes by car.
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 10
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 12
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for late June-late August, 4 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for late June-late August, any day for all other dates.
- Built: 1980
- Last renovated: 2004
- Area: 150m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for 4 cars.
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sea view
- Sun deck
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): Annexe and 2 bedrooms in the main house.
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table, dining table, chairs and benches.
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 3
- Total number of bedrooms: 5
- Number of twin bedrooms: 2
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 4
- Total number of bathrooms: 4
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 100 m
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 3-4 hours including ferry crossing.
- Nearest town: Jelsa/Stari Grad
- Distance to town: 30 minutes by car.
- Details on nearest shops: Small shop in Ivan Dolac, otherwise supermarket in Stari Grad
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 10 minutes by car.
- In suburb
- On the seaside
- Car recommended
- Provision of linen/towels
- Pet fee: €10 per pet per stay (payable locally).
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300