Stunning studio apartment in Dubrovnik Old Town
Very few of Dubrovnik’s apartments can boast the style, décor, location and spacious feel of this striking studio located near the Buza gate in the city’s Old Town. The property features a shared terrace that overlooks the gate and surrounding streets.
The studio is reached from street level up stone steps across the terrace to a main door that leads into a corridor. The entrance to the apartment is on the right and leads into a hallway lined with mirrored wardrobes which then opens out into a very spacious open-plan studio with bedroom area, large lounge with two large sofas and a fold-out dining table for two. The studio is flooded with natural light during the day from the numerous windows and sky-lights. A doorway leads off from this open-plan area to a high spec kitchen. There is also a marble clad shower-room. Paintings, small sculptures and other pieces of art adorn the walls and shelves and the whole effect is finished off with a selection of ethnic/Oriental rugs and cushions.
This apartment would suit couples who are looking to stay in a spectacular studio apartment at the heart of Dubrovnik’s Old Town.
- Distance to beach800 m
- Nearest airportDubrovnik
- Distance to airport25km
- Distance to townIn Old Town
- Distance to bus stop5 mins walk
- Frequency of busesEvery 15mins to Lapad.
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket, designer shops, boutiques, markets.
- Distance to nearest shops50 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant30m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 2
- Minimum stay: 2 nights all year
- Arrival days: Any day all year
- Built: 17th Century
- Last renovated: 2004
- Area: 57m2 Sqm
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Every 3 days, towels as needed
- Car park: Parking is on request and must be arranged at time of booking. Car parking space is located on outskirts of the town
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Internet: Free Wifi available within Dubrovnik city walls
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Other rooms: Studio is one large open-plan bedroom/lounge/diner.
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and 2 chairs.
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Bedroom area is in open-plan studio.
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 800 m
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik
- Distance to airport: 25km
- Distance to town: In Old Town
- Distance to bus stop: 5 mins walk
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket, designer shops, boutiques, markets.
- Distance to nearest shops: 50 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 30m
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Frequency of buses: Every 15mins to Lapad.
- Information on transfers: Euros 35 one way (for up to 4 persons), payable locally. This price include luggage carrying to your apartment. If you wish to pre-book an airport transfer please advise at least 48 working hours prior to your arrival and forward your flight number and arrival time.
- In city/town
- Provision of linen/towels
- Linen/towels (change): once a week
- The following must be produced on arrival: 100 Euros
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 01 May£ 157.00 01 May - 01 June£ 170.00 01 June - 01 July£ 183.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 195.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 183.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 170.00 01 Nov. - 01 Jan.£ 157.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Property was extremely helpful - accommodated our entry to the apartment even though we arrived earlier than expected and navigated our efficient transfer back to the airport.
Impressed with: The Croatian people are all so nice, helpful and polite.
Not impressed with: Hvar Old Town turning into a bit of an Ibiza night-club in the evening.
Recommend: Azur restaurant is absolutely amazing. Highly recommended.
Favourite villa moment: Looking out of the apartment window at night viewing the lovely Sea Star boat in the harbour all lit up. Was truly a lovely sight.
Stayed July 2016
Impressed with: The people
Not impressed with: Crowds
Favourite villa moment: Very comfy bed
Stayed June 2013