One bedroom apartment in Stari Grad, Hvar Island
These one bedroom apartments, located on either the first or second floor, are decorated in a modern style and are situated in the historical seaside town of Stari Grad on Hvar Island. The accommodation is within easy walking distance of the town centre which features delightful alleyways and cobbled lanes containing enchanting restaurants, wine bars and shops all waiting to be discovered.
Each apartment consists of a modern spacious open plan kitchen /diner/lounge leading out onto a harbour view facing terrace. There is a separate double bedroom and shower room to the rear.
Theapartment would suit a couple who are keen to enjoy island life yet be within walking distance of restaurant and bars. Guests can also take excursions to other places of interest on Hvar island or to other nearby islands. For details on ferry times to Hvar island please visit the Jadrolinija website. For further assistance on planning your journey to Hvar please speak with one of our consultants.
For more information about Hvar Island watch video.
- Distance to beach400 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport2.5 - 3 hrs including ferry crossing time.
- Nearest townStari Grad
- Distance to town300m
- Details on nearest shopsGrocery shop
- Distance to nearest shops300 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant300m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 3
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for late June-late August, 4 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for late June-late August, any day for all other dates.
- Built: 2007
- Last renovated: 2008
- Area: 44sqm.
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Once a week.
- Car park: 1 private parking space available per apartment.
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): A/C is based in the lounge.
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Satellite TV
- Cable TV
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Balcony table and chairs.
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Sofa bed for 1 adult available in the lounge.
- Number of double bedrooms: 1
- Total number of bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 400 m
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 2.5 - 3 hrs including ferry crossing time.
- Nearest town: Stari Grad
- Distance to town: 300m
- Details on nearest shops: Grocery shop
- Distance to nearest shops: 300 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 300m
- On the seaside
- Distance from the sea: 50 m
- Car recommended
- In city/town
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: 200 Euros
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 25 May£ 84.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Quiet, clean, very beautiful. Excellent.
Stayed June 2011
(We liked) The relaxed atmosphere, the warm mellow weather and it's beauty. (Not impressed with) Very rude staff at the airport and tourist information (not very nice first impression- they need a 'charm course' : ) ) It should be more information on the website about what areas in Croatia, and in my case on Hvar, that suits what kind of visitors. For example older people would appreciate Starigrad and Jelsa more than Hvar city. Not everyone including me knew about the huge differences on the island in terms of nightlife prices etc.
Stayed July 2011
Delighted with your service. Have used you once in the past and have no qualms recommending you.
Impressed with: Pleasant people Roads are safe on mainland. Weather good. Prices are reasonable. We loved visiting Biokovo reserve and Krk Reserve. Swimming and walking there a delight
Not impressed with: Only whinge would be crammed Split airport on the day of departure. Departure Hall a crammed hot house and no proper queues or lines formed. No other problems
Recommend:Hvar well worth a visit. The 14th Century Franciscan Monastery on the harbour well worth a visit as also St Stephens RC Church. Jelsa and Vrboska well worth visiting and walking. Road form East end of Hvar where we drove from (we got the short distant ferry) to arrive is quite narrow and raised several feet and is in my opinion a worry to a driver. Probably not a worry to locals.
Favourite villa moment: All good.
Stayed August/September 2014