4 Bedroom Brac Island Villa with Pool, Sleeps 8
If you are looking for a quiet idyllic island retreat, then look no further than this 4 bedroom villa with pool on Brac island. Set near the authentically Croatian village of Selca which is located on the island’s Eastern coastline, the villa offers stunning scenic views of the local landscape and would suit a family with older children* or adults looking for a memorable escape.
*Please note the pool area has a 1.5m drop at the end of the property which is not entirely fenced off.
The villa is approached from a country road into a car parking space. Stairs from the parking lead up to the raised ground floor where guests arrive at the invitingly spacious pool area with shaded outdoor seating, sun beds, BBQ and stunning distant sea views. Patio doors from the pool open into a light and airy lounge with partially separated kitchen/diner. There are also patio doors from the kitchen which open out onto the pool. Additionally, on this level there is a double bedroom with ornamental sea view facing balcony and en-suite shower room (no toilet). There is a separate toilet next to the bedroom. The first floor is split into two wings joined by a partially covered walkway. One wing, situated about the raised ground floor double bedroom and accessed via an internal staircase features a double bedroom with ornamental sea view facing balcony and en-suite shower room. From this part of the villa guests can walk across the above-mentioned walkway to the 2nd wing which contains: 1 x double bedroom with sea facing ornamental balcony and 1 x double bedroom with olive grove view. These 2 bedrooms share between them a shower room and separate toilet.
Car hire is recommended when staying at this villa. The nearby village of Selca features a selection of cafes and restaurants serving locally grown homemade food. Leo Tolstoy enthusiasts can find a statue dedicated to the great Russian writer in the town centre. Less than 10 minutes’ drive away is the harbour town of Sumartin which features more cafes and bars along with a car ferry service to Makarska on the mainland. For further information about Brac island please visit our online magazine.
- Distance to beach1.6 km
- Nearest airportSplit or Zadar
- Distance to airportApproximately 2.5 - 3 hours including ferry crossing from Split airport
- Nearest townSelca
- Details on nearest shopsGrocery Shop (1km) , Petrol station (1.5kms) , Bureau de Change (1km), Pharmacy (1km)
- Distance to nearest shops1 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant1 km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 8
- Minimum stay: Minimum 7 nights between mid-June to end August. 3 nights all other dates.
- Arrival days: Any day arrival for all dates.
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2015
- Area: 250m2
- 5 A/C units located in the villa.
- Older children recommended.
- 3 parking spaces available
- Pool can be lit at night.
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Once a week
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 24m2. Depth: 1.69m
- Pool private to the property
- Gas BBQ
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Ironing board
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: 5 sunloungers, outside coffee table with seating, parasol.
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Bed sizes are 180 x 190 cms
- Number of double bedrooms: 4
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 3
- Total number of bathrooms: 3
- Number of toilet only rooms: 2
- Number of bath/shower rooms which have a toilet: 1
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 1.6 km
- Nearest airport: Split or Zadar
- Distance to airport: Approximately 2.5 - 3 hours including ferry crossing from Split airport
- Nearest town: Selca
- Details on nearest shops: Grocery Shop (1km) , Petrol station (1.5kms) , Bureau de Change (1km), Pharmacy (1km)
- Distance to nearest shops: 1 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 1 km
- Distance from the sea: 1.6 km
- Distance from the center: 1 km
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Cot linen available upon request
- Cot rental on request
- High chair on request
- The following must be produced on arrival: €500
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
12 June - 19 June£ 305.00 19 June - 26 June£ 387.00 26 June - 21 Aug.£ 482.00 21 Aug. - 28 Aug.£ 387.00 28 Aug. - 11 Sept.£ 305.00 11 Sept. - 25 Sept.£ 255.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: