5 Bedroom Lighthouse Villa with Pool on its own Island near Dubrovnik City, sleeps 8
This uniquely positioned property is located on a rocky islet off the coast of Dubrovnik city. A converted lighthouse, it is a great choice for a unique holiday with family or friends and offers guests complete privacy and panoramic sea views. For those who wish to take their own boat, mooring is available. Boat transfers are also available 24h/day, €40 per one-way transfer (payable locally) for up to 8 persons including fuel between the lighthouse and Gruz Harbour. Boat rental is available on request, and boat mooring at the lighthouse is included.
The outdoor space features a sheltered seating area with table and chairs and a pool, all enclosed by a stone wall. The villa itself covers one floor and is elegantly furnished in cool tones, with a well-equipped kitchen with dining table and chairs, three double bedrooms, two single bedrooms and two shower rooms. This villa uses solar powered electricity, sufficient for reasonable use. Guests are advised that excessive use may cause temporary disruption.
Beach access is available 10m below the villa down a staircase. A similar area for entry into the sea is offered near the boat docking area.
The waters surrounding the island itself are a treat for divers, with sites including the Taranto within reach from the concrete plateau beaches. Taking a speedboat to Gruz Harbour at any time of day - pre-bookable boat transfers are available 24 hours a day - guests can visit Dubrovnik Old Town easily by bus from the harbour.
- Distance to beach50 m
- Nearest airportDubrovnik
- Distance to airport20km
- Nearest townDubrovnik
- Distance to town3km
- Details on nearest shopsLocal market
- Distance to nearest shops3 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant3km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 8
- Minimum stay: 2 nights for all dates. There is a surcharge for 1 night's stay - please enquire.
- Arrival days: Any day for all dates.
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1872
- Last renovated: 2012
- Boat transfers to/from the lighthouse are available on request, €40 per one-way transfer, for up to 10 people.
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Boat mooring (on request)
- Sea view
- Sun deck
- Pool size: 16m2
- Pool private to the property
- Satellite TV
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Dining table and chairs.
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 3
- Total number of bedrooms: 5
- Number of single bedrooms: 2
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 50 m
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik
- Distance to airport: 20km
- Nearest town: Dubrovnik
- Distance to town: 3km
- Details on nearest shops: Local market
- Distance to nearest shops: 3 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 3km
- On the seaside
- Information on transfers: €40 per one-way boat transfer for up to 10 people, between the lighthouse and Gruz Harbour. Airport transfers available on request.
- Provision of linen/towels
- Electricity: solar panels (advised to use sparingly).
- There is a surcharge for 1 night's stay.
- No extra charge for a pet. On request.
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 May - 14 June£ 449.00 14 June - 01 July£ 670.00 01 July - 13 July£ 818.00 13 July - 01 Sept.£ 892.00 01 Sept. - 14 Sept.£ 670.00 14 Sept. - 01 Jan.£ 449.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
*SPECIAL OFFER*: 20% off all 2019 dates for 3 or more days, book by 31.12.19