2 Bedroom Apartment with Terrace near Dubrovnik Old Town, Sleeps 4-6
This 2 bedroom apartment offers guests 2 individual studio apartments, a small private terrace and a larger shared terrace. It would suit friends and families looking to holiday together, but also looking for their own space.
The apartment is split into 2 individual studio apartments that each offer guests a double bed, a shower room and a kitchen/dining area. The studios both share a hallway entrance. There are 2 terraces; a smaller one at the front of the building by the front door and a shared larger terrace by the garage offering views of the harbour. Each studio apartment can accommodate an extra person on a sofa bed. There are 16 steps from the garage to the front door of the building and about 39 steps to the gated entrance.
Car hire is recommended when staying at the apartment. Dubrovnik old town is an 8-minute drive away and offers guests an array of bars, shops and restaurants. The city walls are a must and Lokrum Island which is reachable by a 20-minute ferry ride from Dubrovnik old port should not be missed.
- Distance to beach700 m
- Nearest airportDubrovnik Airport
- Distance to airport21km
- Nearest townDubrovnik
- Distance to town1600
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket
- Distance to nearest shops170 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant8-minute walk
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 6
- Minimum stay: 3 nights stay for all dates.
- Arrival days: Any day arrival for all dates
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Satellite TV
- Internet access
- There is a smaller private terrace and a larger shared terrace
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and chairs
- Information on bedrooms: Each studio apartment can accommodate 1 extra person on a sofa bed. Each bed measures 160cm x 200cm
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 700 m
- Driving time to nearest beach: 10-minute walk
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik Airport
- Distance to airport: 21km
- Nearest town: Dubrovnik
- Distance to town: 1600
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket
- Distance to nearest shops: 170 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 8-minute walk
- Distance from the sea: 700 m
- Distance from the center: 1.6 km
- Car recommended
- Provision of linen/towels
- The following must be produced on arrival: €200
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 01 May£ 211.00 01 May - 01 June£ 256.00 01 June - 01 July£ 279.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 325.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 279.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 256.00 01 Nov. - 01 Jan.£ 211.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: