4 Bedroom Villa with Pool in Gruda, Dubrovnik region, sleeps 8-10
Nestled in the lush Konavle valley just south of Dubrovnik city, this comfortable, family friendly villa with pool has beautiful views over the surrounding landscapes. The location is ideal for those guests looking for a peaceful Dubrovnik region holiday in a traditional town with all amenities close by.
The villa is set over two levels. Steps from the parking area lead down through well maintained mature gardens to the property. Guests enter on the ground floor to a living room leading to a partially separated kitchen-dining room. A separate WC is also on the ground floor. The first floor has three double bedrooms and a twin bedroom sharing two bathrooms. A shared balcony wraps around the villa and is accessed via all 4 bedrooms.
From the kitchen-dining area, guests access a shaded dining terrace furnished with dining table and chairs, which leads to a sunny pool terrace with sun loungers. A gate from the pool terrace leads to a children's play area.
Car hire is recommended at this villa. Gruda is a charming Croatian village with some shops, restaurants and café-bars for guests to choose from. Attractions within the region include a visit to the historical towns of Dubrovnik and Cavtat excursions to off shore islands such as Mljet and the Elaphite islands. Whilst a little further afield, day trips to Montenegro and Mostar are also possible and worth a visit.
- Distance to beach2.5 km
- Nearest airportDubrovnik Airport
- Distance to airport8km
- Nearest townGruda
- Distance to town200 m
- Details on nearest shopsSmall grocery shops in Gruda
- Distance to nearest shops200 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant300 m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 10
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for mid-May to mid-September. Any day for all other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday for mid-May to mid-September. Any day for all other dates
- Check-in: 16:00 - 20:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1983
- Last renovated: 2006
- Area: Villa = 133 m2. Grounds = 1600 m2.
- Parking for 2
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): 1 unit
- Pool size: 24 m2
- Pool private to the property
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Video/DVD/BluRay library
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Pool loungers, dining table and chairs
- Balcony with sea view
- Bath tub
- Information on bedrooms: Extra sofabed in living room - sleeps 2
- Number of double bedrooms: 3
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- Number of single bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
- Number of bath/shower rooms which have a toilet: 1
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 2.5 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 10 minutes
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik Airport
- Distance to airport: 8km
- Nearest town: Gruda
- Distance to town: 200 m
- Details on nearest shops: Small grocery shops in Gruda
- Distance to nearest shops: 200 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 300 m
- In suburb
- Distance from the sea: 2.5 km
- Distance from the center: 200 m
- Car recommended
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
12 Jan. - 11 May£ 120.00 11 May - 08 June£ 168.00 08 June - 06 July£ 185.00 06 July - 13 July£ 296.00 13 July - 17 Aug.£ 329.00 17 Aug. - 24 Aug.£ 296.00 24 Aug. - 31 Aug.£ 185.00 31 Aug. - 14 Sept.£ 168.00 14 Sept. - 14 Dec.£ 120.00 14 Dec. - 01 Jan.£ 185.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from approximately £1 per adult per night, and £0.50 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Certain properties require varying payments for bookings. If payments required vary from those above, these conditions will be displayed below or advised at time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Corporate credit card payments may incur a surcharge at time of booking. There is no surcharge for personal credit or debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.Our full terms and conditions can be read here: