Pretty island beach house near Jelsa on Hvar
This charming stone beach house is situated in an exquisite bay on Hvar island approximately 2kms away from the pretty town of Jelsa. Guests staying here will be able to relax and enjoy this idyllic setting and swim in the lovely sandy bay directly in front of the house.
The Hvar beach house is approached from the main road down a drive to the coast. Guests can park their car next to the house which consists of a sea facing terrace with outdoor dining facilities. A door from the terrace leads straight into the open plan kitchen / diner / lounge area which contains one double bed and one sofa bed suitable for two persons. There is a separate shower room.
In front of the Hvar beach house there is a small coffee bar open during the day for serving beach visitors snacks and drinks. It is open from 1000am to 1000pm. The Hvar beach house would suit a family with young children, friends or a couple who are keen to enjoy island life and be within easy car access of a nearby town. Guests can also take excursions to other places of interest on Hvar island or to other nearby islands. For details on ferry times to the islands please visit the Jadrolinija website. For further assistance on planning your journey to Hvar please speak with one of our consultants.
For more information about Hvar Island watch video.
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport3 hrs including ferry crossing.
- Nearest townJelsa
- Distance to town2km
- Details on nearest shopsVariety of shops in Jelsa town.
- Distance to nearest shops2 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant2km in Jelsa
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 4
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for late June-late August, 4 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for late June-late August, any day for all other dates.
- Built: 2003
- Area: 40sqm
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Once a week.
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Internet access comment: Mobile Internet available on request with an additional charge.
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table ,chairs and sun recliners in the garden.
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Beach house is arranged as an open plan kitchen, lounge and bedroom with 1 double bed and 1 sofa bed sleeping up to 2 persons.
- Total number of bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Information on Location
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 3 hrs including ferry crossing.
- Nearest town: Jelsa
- Distance to town: 2km
- Details on nearest shops: Variety of shops in Jelsa town.
- Distance to nearest shops: 2 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 2km in Jelsa
- On the seaside
- Car recommended
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Internet:Mobile Internet available on request with an additional charge
- Cot rental:€5 per day
- Pet Fee:€5 per pet, per day
- The following must be produced on arrival: 150 Euros
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 30 May£ 143.00 30 May - 27 June£ 161.00 27 June - 29 Aug.£ 197.00 29 Aug. - 26 Sept.£ 161.00 26 Sept. - 01 Jan.£ 143.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. For rentals in Croatia an additional tourist tax applies of 92 pence per adult per night. Children ages 12-17 pay 50% of this amount. There is no tourist tax charge for children under 12.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here: