Traditional Four Bedroom Villa with Infinity Pool in Bol, Brac Island
This traditional Dalmatian Island villa is situated in the picturesque coastal resort of Bol on Brac Island, home to Croatia’s most photographed beach, the spectacular Zlatni Rat. Tucked away in Bol’s old town district within a short walk down the steps to the sea front, this pretty villa is ideal for a group of friends or families looking to stay at one of Croatia’s most popular resorts with a good offering of bars, restaurants and nightlife all within walking distance.
Parking is available at the rear of the property. Guests enter via the side of the house down a pathway to the main terrace. From here, a gate leads to private tiered landscaped gardens located in front of the villa, with infinity pool looking out over mature lawned garden. A door leads from the main terrace into the spacious country style split level open plan kitchen / diner and lounge. A door from the lounge also opens out onto the main terrace. The first floor features two bedrooms. The first bedroom contains a double bed with en-suite bathroom with corner bath. The second bedroom contains a double bed (twin beds pushed together) with en-suite walk in shower. Both bedrooms have sea views. On this first floor there is a separate toilet and from the landing a door leads out onto a small balcony with stairs going back down to the garden. The second floor features one double bedroom offering sea views and an en-suite bathroom. In this bedroom there is an option to offer flexible sleeping arrangements by adding an additional separate single bed (folding) suitable for one person. There is a further double bedroom with twin beds pushed together and a separate shower room.
In addition to its’ famous beach, Bol is also a popular destination for windsurfers. Vidova Gora, the highest point on any of the Croatian Islands at 778m forms the backdrop to Bol and is popular with hikers. The Branislav Deskovic Gallery located in a former Renaissance Town House contains a good selection of Croatian Art including works by the Sculptor Ivan Mestrovic and the Dubrovnik expressionist Ivan Dulcic. The Dominican Monastery located high on the cliff not far from Bol’s centre with a collection of amphora, ancient coins and paintings and well kept gardens overlooking the sea is also worth a visit.
- Distance to beach80 m
- Nearest airportBol Airport / Split Airport
- Distance to airportBol Airport - 30 mins / Split Airport - 2-3 hours including ferry crossing.
- Nearest townBol
- Distance to town100m
- Distance to bus stop80m
- Details on nearest shopsRange of shops in Bol
- Distance to nearest shops100 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant70m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 8
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for July-August, 3 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for July-August, any day for all othr dates.
- Check-in: 16:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1780
- Area: 230m2
- Parking space for 3 cars
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Sea view
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): Air conditioning in all rooms except 1 double bedroom, which has a ventilator
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 6.5m x 3.5m
- Pool private to the property
- Fire place
- Infinity pool
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Dining table & chairs
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Terrace with sea view
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: 2 additional single beds
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- Number of twin bedrooms: 2
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 5
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 80 m
- Nearest airport: Bol Airport / Split Airport
- Distance to airport: Bol Airport - 30 mins / Split Airport - 2-3 hours including ferry crossing.
- Nearest town: Bol
- Distance to town: 100m
- Distance to bus stop: 80m
- Details on nearest shops: Range of shops in Bol
- Distance to nearest shops: 100 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 70m
- On the seaside
- Bus stop: 80 m
- Distance from the sea: 80 m
- Distance from the center: 100 m
- Bus available
- In city
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- The following must be produced on arrival: € 300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 May - 01 June£ 191.00 01 June - 01 July£ 267.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 476.00 01 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 267.00 01 Oct. - 01 Nov.£ 191.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here: