Four Bedroom Istrian Villa with Pool near Vrsar sleeps 8-10
This delightful spacious villa is located in the Istrian village of Klostar which offers easy access to the seaside town of Vrsar. The villa would suit a family/group of friends looking to stay in a quiet hamlet featuring a Konoba (similar to a taverna) within walking distance.
The villa is approached from a country road into a short side road where entrance is through the main gate into a spacious sunny Spanish influence in design courtyard with pool, BBQ facility and covered outdoor dining area. The villa is offered as 2 properties straddling either side of the courtyard, entrance to each property is also from the courtyard via the covered dining area. The properties are interconnected via the first floor outdoor terrace and are offered as follows:
Property number 1 features:
Ground floor: Open plan kitchen/lounge/dining area with patio doors exiting to courtyard.
First floor: 1xTwin bedroom with en-suite shower room and door leading out to upper floor terrace with pool view, 1 x double bedroom with en-suite shower room, separate utility room.
Property number 2 features:
Ground floor: Open plan kitchen/dining/living room with patio doors exiting to courtyard.
First floor: 1 x Double bedroom, 1 x twin room and door leading out to upper floor terrace with pool view, separate shower room and separate utility room.
A big attraction in this area is the Limski canal where you can find some of the best mussels and oysters in Croatia. The nearby sea side towns of Vrsar (pretty marina), Rovinj (spectacular town) and Porec (Basillica is a ‘don’t miss’ as is the lively waterfront) are also all well worth a visit. A little further afield the Brijuni islands and Roman amphitheatre in Pula are always a popular hit with visitors. Car hire is recommended at this villa. The villa is located near a farm and some mild country smells can arise.
- Distance to beach10 km
- Nearest airportPula Airport
- Distance to airport45km to Pula Airport
- Nearest townVrsar
- Distance to town10 km
- Distance to bus stop10m
- Frequency of busesUp to 2-3 times a day.
- Details on nearest shopsMinimarket in Vrsar
- Distance to nearest shops10 km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 10
- Minimum stay: 7 nights from late June to early September. 3 nights all other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday from late June to early September. Any day all other months
- Check-in: 15:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1757
- Last renovated: 2012
- Number of floors: 2
- Area: Villa: 220m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for 3 cars
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 7.0m x 3.5m
- Pool private to the property
- Fire place
- Additional facilities: Filter Coffee machine is available.
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Ironing board
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: 8 sun recliners around the pool, pool shower
- Dining room
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: There is a sofa bed (160x200) in lounge of property number 1.
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- Number of twin bedrooms: 2
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 3
- Total number of bathrooms: 3
- Number of bath/shower rooms which have a toilet: 3
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Konoba restaurant within 5 minutes walk.
- Distance to beach: 10 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: Around 15 minutes to beach at Vrsar
- Nearest airport: Pula Airport
- Distance to airport: 45km to Pula Airport
- Nearest town: Vrsar
- Distance to town: 10 km
- Distance to bus stop: 10m
- Details on nearest shops: Minimarket in Vrsar
- Distance to nearest shops: 10 km
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: Up to 2-3 times a day.
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Separate charges which are usually paid for locally - if available with the villa as extra service only
- Internet: Included
- Cot rental: Included
- No additional charge for pets
- Price does not include residence/tourist tax or a registration fee where applicable. These charges are pre-paid and will be added to the cost of the rental.
- The following must be produced on arrival: €400
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
04 June - 25 June£ 243.00 25 June - 09 July£ 325.00 09 July - 20 Aug.£ 363.00 20 Aug. - 03 Sept.£ 325.00 03 Sept. - 17 Sept.£ 243.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. For rentals in Croatia an additional tourist tax applies of 92 pence per adult per night. Children ages 12-17 pay 50% of this amount. There is no tourist tax charge for children under 12.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here: