Four Bedroom Istrian Villa with Pool near Vrsar, sleeps 8-10
This delightful spacious villa is located in the Istrian village of Klostar which offers easy access to the seaside town of Vrsar. The villa would suit a family/group of friends looking to stay in a quiet hamlet featuring a Konoba (similar to a taverna) within walking distance.
The villa is approached from a country road into a short side road where entrance is through the main gate into a spacious, sunny courtyard with pool, BBQ facility and covered outdoor dining area. The villa is offered as two properties straddling either side of the courtyard, entrance to each property is also from the courtyard via the covered dining area. The properties are interconnected via the first floor outdoor terrace and are offered as follows:
Property number 1 features:
Ground floor: Open plan kitchen-living dining area with patio doors exiting to courtyard.
First floor: Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room and door leading out to upper floor terrace with pool view, one double bedroom with en-suite shower room, separate utility room.
Property number 2 features:
Ground floor: Open plan kitchen-living-dining room with patio doors exiting to courtyard.
First floor: Double bedroom, twin bedroom and door leading out to upper floor terrace with pool view, separate shower room and separate utility room.
A big attraction in this area is the Limski canal where you can find some of the best mussels and oysters in Croatia. The nearby sea side towns of Vrsar (pretty marina), Rovinj (spectacular town) and Porec (Basillica is a ‘don’t miss’ as is the lively waterfront) are also all well worth a visit. A little further afield the Brijuni islands and Roman amphitheatre in Pula are always a popular hit with visitors. Car hire is recommended at this villa. The villa is located near a farm and some mild country smells can arise.
- Distance to beach8.5 km
- Nearest airportPula
- Distance to airport41km
- Nearest townVrsar
- Distance to town8.5km
- Distance to bus stop10m
- Frequency of busesUp to 2-3 times per day.
- Details on nearest shopsGrocery store, bakery, fish market.
- Distance to nearest shops8.5 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant8.5km
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 10
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for late June-early September, 3 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for late June-early September, any day for all other dates.
- Check-in: 15:00-19:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1757
- Last renovated: 2012
- Area: 220m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Space for 3 cars.
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Sun deck
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 7.0m x 3.5m
- Pool private to the property
- Fire place
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Ironing board
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Sun loungers, dining table and chairs.
- Dining room
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Double sofa-bed available.
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- Number of twin bedrooms: 2
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 3
- Total number of bathrooms: 3
- Number of bath/shower rooms which have a toilet: 3
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Konoba restaurant within 5 minutes walk.
- Distance to beach: 8.5 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: Around 15 minutes to beach at Vrsar
- Nearest airport: Pula
- Distance to airport: 41km
- Nearest town: Vrsar
- Distance to town: 8.5km
- Distance to bus stop: 10m
- Details on nearest shops: Grocery store, bakery, fish market.
- Distance to nearest shops: 8.5 km
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 8.5km
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: Up to 2-3 times per day.
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- The following must be produced on arrival: €400
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
03 June - 24 June£ 243.00 24 June - 08 July£ 325.00 08 July - 19 Aug.£ 363.00 19 Aug. - 02 Sept.£ 325.00 02 Sept. - 16 Sept.£ 243.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. For rentals in Croatia an additional tourist tax applies of 92 pence per adult per night. Children ages 12-17 pay 50% of this amount. There is no tourist tax charge for children under 12.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here: