Four bedroom Istrian villa with pool in Sveti Vincenat sleeps 8
Located on the edge of one of Istria’s prettiest inland towns, whilst being within an easy stroll of the town’s main square, is this interior designed villa offering picturesque town and country views. Sveti Vincenat is a delightful location featuring a Renaissance square edged with a sprinkling of cafes and bars. A castle, once occupied by the Italian Grimani di Luca family and, so it is said, a former witch burning site, now offers less ferocious entertainment in the form of staged summer concerts.
The villa is approached from the rear into a private parking area where guests enter the house into the main entrance hall and onto an inner secondary lounge. From here guests descend down 3 steps into the main lounge with dining area. A door from the main lounge along with a door from the entrance hall open into a separate open plan kitchen/dining area. From the inner lounge a corridor leads off to the ground floor bedroom annexe containing 2 x double bedrooms each with doors leading out onto a covered terrace with pool view, there is also a separate shower room and separate toilet in the bedroom annexe. The first floor contains a separate spacious bathroom and the master bedroom from where doors lead out onto a spacious terrace with seating and a spiral staircase leading up to a roof terrace. From here guests can enjoy stunning 360 views of Sveti Vincenat and the surrounding countryside. Attached to the main house is a separate studio style bedroom with its' own entrance and featuring a pull out sofa bed suitable for 2 adults and separate shower room.
The pool and garden are accessed via patio doors from the main lounge which open onto a covered terrace with 3 steps down to the pool area and outdoor dining facilities. Fine views can be enjoyed from the pool area of the Sveti Vincenat skyline.
This enchanting setting would suit a family or small group of friends looking to stay at a villa with a pool and who prefer to walk into town for restaurants and cafes. Areas of interest within the area include the seaside towns of Porec and Rovinj. A little further afield, the Brijuni Islands, the Roman Amphitheatre in Pula and a day trip to Venice are all recommended excursions that are available from this region.
- Distance to beach20 km
- Nearest airportPula (nearest) or Rijeka, Trieste, Ljubljana or Zagreb.
- Distance to airport34km to Pula Airport
- Nearest townSvetvincenat
- Distance to townWalking distance
- Distance to bus stop800 meters
- Frequency of buses3 times a day
- Details on nearest shopsMini market
- Distance to nearest shops500 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant600 meters
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 8
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 8
- Minimum stay: 7 nights from late June to early September. 3 nights for all other dates
- Arrival days: Saturday from late June to early September. Any day for all other dates
- Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 2011
- Area: Villa: 250m2
- Pets: Maximum of 2 (see charges below)
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Once a week
- Car park: Space for 2 cars
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sun deck
- Air-conditioning (some of the rooms): Air-conditioning unit is located in the main lounge
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Pool size: 8.0m x 5.0m
- Pool private to the property
- Fire place
- Internet: Wifi
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and chairs next to the pool. Umbrellas and sunbeds around the pool
- Dining room
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 4
- Total number of bedrooms: 4
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 3
- Number of bathrooms with bathtub: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 4
- Number of toilet only rooms: 1
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 20 km
- Driving time to nearest beach: 20 minutes
- Nearest airport: Pula (nearest) or Rijeka, Trieste, Ljubljana or Zagreb.
- Distance to airport: 34km to Pula Airport
- Nearest town: Svetvincenat
- Distance to town: Walking distance
- Distance to bus stop: 800 meters
- Details on nearest shops: Mini market
- Distance to nearest shops: 500 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 600 meters
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Frequency of buses: 3 times a day
- In countryside
- Provision of linen/towels
- Cot linen
- Internet: Included
- Cot rental: Included
- Pet Fee: €10 per pet per day, payable locally
- The following must be produced on arrival: €400
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 May - 14 May£ 212.00 14 May - 25 June£ 235.00 25 June - 09 July£ 363.00 09 July - 20 Aug.£ 407.00 20 Aug. - 03 Sept.£ 363.00 03 Sept. - 17 Sept.£ 268.00 17 Sept. - 01 Oct.£ 235.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. For rentals in Croatia an additional tourist tax applies of 92 pence per adult per night. Children ages 12-17 pay 50% of this amount. There is no tourist tax charge for children under 12.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here: