Two bedroom luxury apartment in Hvar Old Town, Hvar Island, sleeps 4
This elegantly designed luxury apartment is located in a much sought after area close to the harbour in Hvar old town. It offers guests a stylish retreat near to the fashionable waterfront (Riva) where the well-heeled mingle with sightseers and party goers alike. The property offers guests an excellent place to experience a Mediterranean atmosphere Croatian style at its best.
The apartment is approached from the harbour front up a side street via a staircase to the entrance of a stone building. Once inside a further flight of stairs leads to the front door which opens into a hallway. From the hallway guests can access two double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. Further along the hallway there is the kitchen followed by a guest WC and then the entrance to the open plan lounge / dining room with doors opening onto a balcony just a few steps down.
This immaculately presented apartment would suit a couple, a small family or a group of friends who wish to enjoy island life and take advantage of all the historic and energetic vibe Hvar Town has to offer. Hvar Town provides the perfect base to explore this beautiful lavender scented with it is charming fishing villages and hidden beaches.
For boat hire options click here.
A catering service can be organised in conjunction with the nearby restaurant Gariful.
Use of the spa and pool facilities at the nearby Hotel Adriana is available at an exclusive rate for guests staying at HV059.
For details on car hire options please click here.
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport3 Hours, including ferry crossing
- Nearest townHvar Town
- Distance to town50m
- Distance to bus stop250m
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarkets, cafes, shops and restaurants
- Distance to nearest shops200 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant200m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 4
- Minimum stay: 3 nights for June - September. 2 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Any day for all dates
- Check-in: 17:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Built: 1612
- Last renovated: 2014
- Area: 90m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Car park: Parking can be arranged on request and charge at around 13 Euros per day, payable locally
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Fire place
- Additional kitchen facilities: Espresso maker and ice machine
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Cable TV
- Internet access
- Dining room
- Lounge/living room
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 2
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
- Number of bath/shower rooms which have a toilet: 2
Information on Location
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 3 Hours, including ferry crossing
- Nearest town: Hvar Town
- Distance to town: 50m
- Distance to bus stop: 250m
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarkets, cafes, shops and restaurants
- Distance to nearest shops: 200 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 200m
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Provision of linen/towels
- Bed linen changed every 3 days
- Shorter stays can be arranged on request in June-September - 30% surcharge per night applies.
- The following must be produced on arrival: €300
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Apr. - 27 May£ 336.00 27 May - 01 July£ 417.00 01 July - 19 Aug.£ 500.00 19 Aug. - 16 Sept.£ 417.00 16 Sept. - 28 Oct.£ 336.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. Many destinations also require tourist tax to be paid. Tourist tax starts from £0.92 per adult per night, and £0.46 per night per child aged 12-17 at time of travel. If tourist tax is applicable to the destination you are travelling to, this will be shown in the booking process. For tourist tax payable at time of booking, the cost will be added to your subtotal. For tourist tax payable locally, the cost will be shown at time of booking and on documentation.
All bookings subject to a £25 booking fee.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
I just wanted to say thank you for helping us with a wonderful stay in Croatia. Everything was simply perfect. The apartment and service were outstanding. Caretaker was really helpful, very professional and hands-on.
I think you have been very helpful and professional. Thanks for ensuring a wonderful vacation! I really appreciate all your help.
Impressed with: Clean water, nice people
Not impressed with: Too much drunk teenagers and partying in Hvar town
Recommend: Gariful restaurant