Charming one bedroom apartment in Korcula Old Town
Located within Korcula Old Town, this attractively decorated one bedroom apartment is situated on the first floor and is handily placed to explore the town with its shops, restaurants and beach.
Modern yet traditional in style, the apartment offers guests spacious accommodation and is made up of one separate double bedroom and an open plan kitchen/diner/lounge area featuring a sofa bed in the lounge. A unique feature of the lounge area is the ornate, ancient fire-place that was revealed when the owner pulled away the façade from the stone walls. The apartment’s windows overlook the cobbled street below. The lounge/kitchen/diner leads off into a shower room (with toilet and sink).
The apartment represents excellent value for money and would suit those looking to stay within easy walking distance of shops and restaurants with the nearest beach only 200m away.
- Distance to beach200 m
- Nearest airportDubrovnik
- Distance to airport2hrs 30mins to Dubrovnik airport including ferry crossing time
- Nearest townKorcula
- Distance to bus stop5 minutes walk
- Frequency of busesEvery half an hour to Lumbada
- Details on nearest shopsSupermarket, art galleries and souvenir shops
- Distance to nearest shops50 m
- Distance to nearest restaurant50m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 2
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 4
- Minimum stay: 1 night for all dates
- Arrival days: Any day for all dates
- Built: 15th Century
- Last renovated: 2003
- Area: 32m2
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Weekly
- Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Kitchen table
- Lounge/living room
- Information on bedrooms: Sofa bed for 2 in the lounge
- Total number of bedrooms: 1
- Number of twin bedrooms: 1
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 1
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 200 m
- Nearest airport: Dubrovnik
- Distance to airport: 2hrs 30mins to Dubrovnik airport including ferry crossing time
- Nearest town: Korcula
- Distance to bus stop: 5 minutes walk
- Details on nearest shops: Supermarket, art galleries and souvenir shops
- Distance to nearest shops: 50 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- Distance to nearest restaurant: 50m
- On the seaside
- Distance from the center: 200 m
- Bus available
- Frequency of buses: Every half an hour to Lumbada
- In city
- Provision of linen/towels
- Additional people: 3rd and 4th guests staying are charged £5 per person per night
- The following must be produced on arrival: €100
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 May - 01 July£ 63.00 01 July - 01 Sept.£ 87.00 01 Sept. - 01 Nov.£ 63.00 01 Nov. - 01 Jan.£ 50.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. For rentals in Croatia an additional tourist tax applies of 92 pence per adult per night. Children ages 12-17 pay 50% of this amount. There is no tourist tax charge for children under 12.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
Were sent details to find property but owner came to meet us off the bus but we missed her as we were not aware she was going to be there. Very clean apart from grouting around shower and lower tiles were black not a big problem but might put some people off. Owner could not of been more helpful.
Impressed with: the sea the people and no McDonalds
Not impressed with: Local transport on Korcula stopped at 7.00 pm. would have liked to of gone to wine festivals but these all started at 8.00 pm
Stayed July/August 2012
Everyone was very helpful. A double bed, rather than two single beds put together would have been more comfortable. The restaurant Diago Mare, was very friendly and good value. Five minutes or less up the hill. (Enjoyed) Going to the supermarket, then having a leisurely breakfast.
Impressed with: The coastline views. The medieval buildings.
Stayed May 2012
Beautiful place in a fabulous location. Everything you could need!
Stayed July 2008