Modern two bedroom beach apartment in Ivan Dolac on Hvar Island
Located within 50 metres of the sea and pretty beaches of Ivan Dolac, these apartments are situated in a seaside villa located in a village on the southern coast of the island of Hvar. Each 2-bedroom apartment offers guests Adriatic sea views.
There are four 2-bedroom apartments - two on the first floor and two on the second floor. Each apartment consists of a spacious kitchen/diner, a shower room and two double bedrooms. The kitchen/diner leads out onto a Adriatic sea facing balcony. The village of Ivan Dolac has a mini-market and a restaurant. It takes approximately 20-25 minutes to drive here from the main ferry terminal at Stari Grad on Hvar. We strongly recommend the hiring of a car when staying at this accommodation. These apartments would suit a family or a group of friends looking for reasonably-priced accommodation in a peaceful location.
Ferry journey time to Hvar (Stari Grad) from Split is approximately two hours. For details on ferry times to the islands please visit the Jadrolinija website. For further assistance on planning your journey to Hvar please speak with one of our consultants.
For more information about Hvar Island watch video.
- Distance to beach50 m
- Nearest airportSplit
- Distance to airport3-4 hours including ferry crossing.
- Nearest townJelsa/Stari Grad
- Distance to town30mins by car.
- Distance to bus stop15 mins walk.
- Details on nearest shopsSmall mini-market in Ivan Dolac, otherwise supermarket in Stari Grad.
- Distance to nearest shops500 m
- Read more
- Sleeps in bedrooms: 4
- Sleeps total (includes sleeping capacity on sofa/extra beds): 4
- Minimum stay: 7 nights for mid-June to late August, 4 nights for all other dates.
- Arrival days: Saturday for mid-June to late August, any day for all other dates.
- Built: 2003
- Last renovated: 2004
- Area: 50m2 +15m2 balcony
- Frequency of linen/towel change: Once a week.
- Car park: for 2 cars
- House pets allowed (on request)
- Sea view
- Whole house air-conditioned
- Cot/crib (available on request)
- Washing and BBQ machine are shared between apartments.
- Washing machine
- Satellite TV
- Internet access
- Furniture in terrace/balcony/garden: Table and chairs
- Dining room
- Balcony with sea view
- Kitchen table
- Number of double bedrooms: 2
- Total number of bedrooms: 2
- All bathrooms have toilets
- Number of bathrooms with shower: 1
- Total number of bathrooms: 2
Staff on site /available
Information on Location
- Distance to beach: 50 m
- Nearest airport: Split
- Distance to airport: 3-4 hours including ferry crossing.
- Nearest town: Jelsa/Stari Grad
- Distance to town: 30mins by car.
- Distance to bus stop: 15 mins walk.
- Details on nearest shops: Small mini-market in Ivan Dolac, otherwise supermarket in Stari Grad.
- Distance to nearest shops: 500 m
- Restaurant within walking distance
- On the seaside
- Bus available
- Car recommended
- Provision of linen/towels
- Pet Fee:€5 per pet, per day
- Cot rental:€5 per day
- The following must be produced on arrival: 200 Euros
Pricing & availability:Price bandsProperty per night
01 Jan. - 02 May£ 74.00 02 May - 20 June£ 80.00 20 June - 11 July£ 118.00 11 July - 29 Aug.£ 136.00 29 Aug. - 31 Oct.£ 80.00 31 Oct. - 01 Jan.£ 74.00Prices are in UK Pounds (£)
*Rental prices do not include Residence Tax: £ 0.92 (per person per night)
Pricing and booking information
Pricing is calculated per property per night in GBP Sterling. For rentals in Croatia an additional tourist tax applies of 92 pence per adult per night. Children ages 12-17 pay 50% of this amount. There is no tourist tax charge for children under 12.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. Full balance is due 10 weeks prior to arrival.
If booking within 10 weeks of arrival, the full cost of the villa must be paid at the time of booking.
Holding an Option on a villa
Please Contact Us should you wish to place an option on a property for 24 hours whilst you book your flights and/or make other arrangements.
For online bookings, payment can be made by credit or debit card. Credit card payments (Visa or Mastercard) incur a credit card fee of 2% of the total amount of your booking. There is no surcharge for Debit card payments. All major currencies are accepted when paying online by credit card.
Payment by bank transfer (In sterling or Euros), UK online banking or cheque in Euros or sterling can be accepted. Please Contact Us if you wish to make a payment in this way.
Our full terms and conditions can be read here:
The family was very accommodating. They were always around to help with anything that we required and went above what was required to make us feel comfortable.
Impressed with: People are very polite and nice. The island of Hvar is amazingly beautiful.
Not impressed with: We had to sleep over in Zagreb and it wasn't so nice.
Recommend: There’s a bar down the path but it's seasonal.
Stayed September 2013
No complaints at all (other than) there's a slightly odd arrangement in having no comfortable chairs in which to sit indoors. Admittedly the occasions when we wanted to be indoors were rare, but when we did want to catch up on the TV news for half an hour, we would have liked to sit on a comfortable settee. There is no need for dining chairs and tables inside AND outside. The best sea swimming ever. Wherever we went the sea was crystal clear and safe. Also, Hvar is a terrific destination - beautiful countryside and delightful towns..
Stayed July 2011
The family we rented from were the most lovely people I have ever met. Their cooking was superb and their friendliness unbelievable.
Advise people to bring mosquito nets if apartments do not have them fitted on the windows
Useful to have: More help in the transfer from Split to Hvar. We hired a car at the airport and then drove to split and then took a ferry. When it would have been much easier to take a speedboat direct from split airport and then hired a car in hvar
Impressed with: The people.
Not impressed with: The drunk English in Hvar
Recommend: Hire a boat from Hvar and explore the deserted Islands. Bring a snorkel - you will never see clearer water
Favourite villa moment: Every morning, waking up and diving straight into the cystal clear sea
Transfer Comments: It is easier to transfer from Split to Hvar by speedboat. Prices are from Euros 350 to Euros 1600, depends on the boat and the number of persons. Most guests find the ferry transfer acceptable and more economical. Car hire tends to be more expensive when picking up from an island than the mainland.
Stayed May/June 2014